Valiant Knight achievement!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Miles, May 31, 2013.

1. The developers MAY look. Like avatar said, people were doing it anyway, so Moose made a disclaimer in his own words. You can put your feedback in all you want, but the developers didn't verify they wanted it. They made the achievement publicated. Moose made his Valiant Knight thread due to the thread, developers didn't ask him.

Again, developers didn't ask for it. Let Monstercore speak for himself.

2. Just stating that supercore has been awesome to an untold number of new and current players and feel he deserved the recognition. And how else are the devs gonna notice all that awesomeness out there when half the posters are negative about every forum thread. Nuff said happy kawing

3. Great award,sounds great

4. I would like to nominated Eagle for valiant knight . After I posted on his wall he followed me, , helping me to understand that kaw makers do help raise money for charit.thank you for your time Eagle yesterday and best wishes on receiving this award. Signed Terry Krueger

5. wow thats cool thx for making kaw even more like able its a cool game but it still has a few moments that are annoying but so does every other app or site ;-)

6. i thimk soupy28 shoild get that awRd he helps evetbody

7. Thank you Kaw_Creative this is probably the best achievement I've seen so far. Now the nice people will actually be rewarded for their respect. I pay you in Ultimate Gratitude

8. I always help small clans with their ebs and answer questions when i can

9. Well, KaW, it's been 2 months now, and there's no sign of this achievement. It'd be nice if you actually added it.

10. Are you blind? Its clearly in the achievements page right below the moderator achievement. You must click on the "ALL" tab to see it becase obviously you have not recieved the achievement yet.

11. The achievement is there, and has been for a while, but the devs are taking a long time to make a good decision.

12. That is very creative, even prevent bad attitude

13. Cool thanks guys love u all

14. ~
    }
    ____}(____THANKS GUYS
    ____//:>﹤:|(O)|:>﹤:\\___
    {{ΞΞΞΞ{>﹤:>﹤>﹤}ΞΞΞΞ}}
    \\ΞΞΞΞ\v v/ΞΞΞΞ//

15. Avatar is very nice and helped me get my account back he derevses it

16. great idea thank u for bringing this

17. When will this come out ?

18. No one know the exact date of when it's released. Maybe the devs will see who just acted positively and lost the motivation. ;)

19. im always helping out my fellow kawers