Estoc Trials - Week 8 of Test Wars - War 4

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 28, 2013.

1. News
    * Please be advised that we are running experiments with the current set of wars.

We are examining the results form this war to make improvements before the weekend. There will be continual improvements today and throughout this weekend. We appreciate the patience and support you guys are all giving us in the meantime!

War 4
    2 hour war, 13 minute KO but players can come out 5 minutes early (advantage)
    Saturday
    PDT - Saturday - 7pm-7:30pm
    EDT - Saturday - 10pm-10:30pm
    GMT - Sunday - 2am-2:30am
    SGT - Sunday - 10am-10:30am

Signups: 48
    No Match: 2

Warthog Strafe Run and The Hu Crew you both had the lowest build stats but matching with each other would have been a bad match so we didn't match you.

2. Double Post by devs?

3. Double Post Fail

4. What would have made it a bad match? BFA,BFE,Hit Ratio?

5. HIT RATIO BETWEEN SILVER AND BATTLEGROUNDS 2 was so much different!!! How did you match us???? we couldnt hit top 10 even after xtals!!!!! 364mcs against 315mcs and BFA difference!!!

DEVS plz consider in further matchups!!!

6. Good news, ATA.....

The brewery has run out of whine!

7. Give names of players and their "obvious" BFA increase.

Consider we have already warred you before recently I highly doubt it was an unfair match up.

As it happened it was actually a close war in the end if you look at actions and scores, what actually helped you to loose was the inability to SKO.

So please, formulate a list I players and their stats increase from allies, with those ally names.

So consider your accusations wisely or we might just be adding your allies to our lists.

oG alliance, respect to killers, bar some whiny arse.

8. how did your attacks work out for you
    gonna take my little in allies... oh no.
    soon enough your cheat will be dealt with.

9. also, we in ee wars like to play fair. i believe there are many here that dont support your actions.

10. i have 38 billion in total to take between allies and gold. the allies you cant see yet. and the gold. ok. you think this enough to to threaten me? you cheated not us.

11.  Butthurt much? I can assure you I bought no allies after matchup, I banked in pots. Perhaps if you guys hadn't fail farmed me for the first 30 min of the war you may have made better plunder 

12. Your repetitive whining is getting irksome.

As stated in my above post, provide proof, you know, the thing called factual information.

So far, all it seems to be is an adolescent child complaining that they lost in a virtual game.
    To be completely honest, my opinion is that you're irritated you casted all those mith spells and still lost.

Please grow up, leave your inability to trash talk and talk through my newsfeed, I'll be waiting.

13. digital trail. this should be easy for support to see. you cant erase this.

14. Full support.. if devs will not enforce their own rules..maybe I'll add huge bfa after matchups.

15. Yup, and what they'll see is.....

Me banking in pots.

Don't whine, you guys put up a good fight just lost tactically. I DID have a lot of respect for the way your clan fought two awesome wars this week until I read these. See you next time 

16. the only thing the devs will see in my "digital trail" is that I spend way to much time on this game and I'm a broke bean who dreams of one day owning enough allies to have a bfa big enough that someone could honestly complain about 

17. if this wasnt a issue you guys would be ignoring and laughing in clan. thats what we do. we get accussed of botting. only reason we assume we match such higher cs then us. but that said we still hang with you. then the targets were able to hit. easy hansels. we all of a sudden fail attacks on. odd. but this time i looked at bfa before you hid them., no hiding it this time. devs need to address this. and return all we and other clans have lost to you. theres an unusual trend going there now. is it odd to think you got good over night?

18.  I thought I might as well laugh at it publicly since you are accusing us publicly of cheating. That's against the rules btw 

19. We are laughing at you 

20. ...and we didn't get good over night. We learned from our mistakes and changed our war tactics to address our failings. I'd suggest your clan do the same rather than crying in the forums.