*Alt Build Help*GH

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by 4A6F73-HEX-687561, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Hi.but nooby I know but..I got a new iPod and out a 200k cs alt on it but not sure what build to put on it was thinking a GH but if your a GH do you actually get accepted to clans?coz you'll be pretty small and do you have a good chance of getting equip like spies normally do?

2. Small haunt or ambush clans are easy to find as a GH.
    But equip gathering is a little harder on GH than with say my build (considering you will need pot-aid to hit higher tier EBs)
    :)

3. Grow it GH in a small clan. Till its got LLC, then start to ally trade, hire any who are a great value on your main, then use the GH to help your main HLBC, then in turn use the main to help the alt HLBC GH. Easy.

4. Usually finding a clan doing ambush when you have at least 200k cs spy stats will turn a profit after using pots.

5. For starters i grow GH in universal jedi's till LLBC then convert to attack if i need one or stay GH if need A hansel

6. Im a GH and i normally find people more tolerant towards us. I been let in a fair few ebs that if i was attack build i had no chance of getting in at my stats.
    In worst cases just tell them you are willing to mith/pot or even xtal.

7. start on ambush like killa said and then its up to you after that, i get into equip eb's fine but i have friends in the clans i go to so it isnt exactly a fair comparison. I can also hit ACC for base 50 damage with the 1mith spell and assa for 100 base damage without mith/pots though