Building T6 before T5

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Philamonster, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Can anyone wall me about the rules to buying a T6 (Any Hoarfrost Building) before T5/Volary? There was a penalty to building a T5 without first fully upgrading a T4. Thanks.

Btw, I'm currently a GH with one COE (T4 Level 3 in ll).

2. Well you can build guilds on new lands

3. can't* (stupid auto spell)

4. No punishment for going to T6 before T5..

5. Although it doesn't necessarily make sense to build tier6 if the cost of tier5 plus highland is less than cost of tier6 lvl1 plus new land..

Always add the cheapest first...

6. PRICE: T6 (50bil) < T5L2 (75bil)
    STATS: T6 (50bil) > T5L2 (75bil)
    The first few land in HF is pretty cheap...

7. This is what u should do, highland open land until it costs more the 50bil, build volaries etc, Iceland, open land until it costs 50bil, see the rhythm?. This way u build at no more then cost for building. Once u have reached the 50bil cost threshold, go back to highland and Bc that level, then focus on ice land, u get best off all lands and explore enough to make plunder to the eventual goal of BC. Hope this helps, also build attack on ice land and spy on HL, SOS on LL. this gives a good spread for EE wars or EBs. Some are trying a pure tower Iceland build with hansel like build on HL and LL. I'm trying that route on a alt. will update when I have build complete. This build I'm just going attack with hopefully 10 Iceland spy and attack towers. I wanna see how this build will perform in the EE wars.
    Cheers

8. T5 level 2 - 75bil? Say what

9. 25B for lvl 1 volary, 50b for level 2 volary = 75b.

Where as the equivalent t6 is 50b and has better stats than a level 2 volary.

10. **** yeah good point - shame you need 15 HL unlocked first

11. You have to factor in the cost of the lands to see which gives better stats. I found that until the lands cost more than 72B, its better to build hoarfrost.

12. Good advice dragon thumbs up

13. Thanks for the replies guys. Now that I have unlocked Hoarfrost, I think I will put 5 new balanced attack equivalents in hfl, plus 5 other buildings, yet unknown, and then return to HL to continue building and placing guilds.

14. Or you can do what Im gonna do and buy and HLs and place guilds on them, increasing my plunder. Then but the Frostlands and place L1 on them. Then go back to HLs and place T5.