new land and new building cum new xxx drops, xxx golds, xxx

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Don_Vito-Corleone, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Hey DEV,

Every players will love improvement in games and therefore new introduction of ideas be great for all both DEV and it's players.
    For DEV to generate new ideas is extremely easy but for it's players to generate income to comprehend new ideas is very tough especially for mid income lvl players.
    As such, would be of great help if each time DEV introduces new ideas, pls also provide more avenues for it's players to help accomplishing DEV's objectives.
    Therefore, would like to propose some options that will help boost a win-win situation for both DEV and it's players.
    1. Do have much higher drop of golds from eb
    2. Do have more free xtals
    3. Do have more xtals bonuses for xtals sales,
    4. Multiple all above norms payout by 5 or 10 if possible for a period of 1-2 months during launching of new ideas by DEV.

Strongly believe by so doing, DEV will be able to generate a much more happy community in building up KAW the best online war game.

Thanks for reading.

2. Re: new land and new building *** new xxx drops, xxx golds, xxx

i dont mimd it so support

3. Re: new land and new building *** new xxx drops, xxx golds, xxx

Not bad. You should email the developers about it. Support.

4. Re: new land and new building *** new xxx drops, xxx golds, xxx

What you said wqs true. I Mean i like gamea like this that change and give free items mainly hard items to get like crystals

5. Re: new land and new building *** new xxx drops, xxx golds, xxx

Then how are they supposed to make money?

6. Re: new land and new building *** new xxx drops, xxx golds, xxx

No support. It will screw with inflation again. Leave it as is just wait for the new version of haunting.

7. Re: new land and new building *** new xxx drops, xxx golds, xxx

By raising the amount of xtals to be used daily during the promos. God knows I bought my fair share to use on the 2x gold ebs! How about new pro packs?

8. Re: new land and new building *** new xxx drops, xxx golds, xxx

Or they could just unlock them all for you? Make xstals free for a month and remove the 24 a day cap?

9. Re: new land and new building *** new xxx drops, xxx golds, xxx

You need to learn better English and proper grammer for me to read this. No support at this time.

10. Re: new land and new building *** new xxx drops, xxx golds, xxx

Are you serious^^ that's so stupid

11. Re: new land and new building *** new xxx drops, xxx golds, xxx

@rio

12. Re: new land and new building *** new xxx drops, xxx golds, xxx

Wait you're just trolling xD

13. Re: new land and new building *** new xxx drops, xxx golds, xxx

Lol.

14. Re: new land and new building *** new xxx drops, xxx golds, xxx

What happened about the war crystals you were going to introduce, which you could buy for gold for war.

15. Re: new land and new building *** new xxx drops, xxx golds, xxx

I don't think devs ever said they were doing that. Pretty sure that was a player idea