• • • EB Cool down times • • •

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by MunKeyNuTz, Jul 24, 2013.

1. @DC, sometimes the bigger ebs just aren't as good.

2. Or you could have 5 minute haunts and make over 100 bil in an hour

3. Yeah and why we at it I don't like that we can't use profanity. Or that we have to buy xtals. Or that other people can hit you. Ever thought that the cool down is not entirely for your benefit? Clans doing half hour haunts permanent skims. Make 8b an hour. So now they can only make that every hour and a half. Haunt blitzes with no cool down would be insane.

4. And mine was quite a reserved look at it. You would get top clans doing 5 mins like bacon said

5. I hear ya on fast haunts... Kind of my point really. With expensive lands and buildings and new ones coming out, it just might help. Unless the new EBs pay 3-4 times what a haunt currently pays a new highland would be near impossible to finish.

6. Support but won't happen :(

7. Wait time can be very frustrating w those w limited time to get on /off kaw to dump troops etc during work. Support for at least a shorten time.

8. Support
    Thinking the same thing for last few months.
    Glad someone had the time to post it

9. I think it's good with 15 mins... If your clan is doing really fast epics this give your troops a chance to recover so you can get a good few hits on the epic before it finishes 

10. No support. The Cooldown time is great, many benefits. In fact, your example isnt the best. A good example would be for some of the top clans who run Haunts in 10 minutes and spend more time waiting than running.

11. No support.
    It is perfect the way it is. I promise.

12. No support, the loading time allows me some real life time :b its also good as a few ebs like fod have items off the cuff, so u are more likely to see the loading and set a alarm rather then ppl who finish it quickly starting it to get the most benefit! Plus regen is good too

13. This has been brought up a number of times. I believe 4 or 5 since double gold/drop ebs.
    .I am in support of admin/owners having a choice between cool down times in the 5-10-15 minute marks though.

14. Let the 15 mins be but let the troops be full after the 15 mins hence making ebs faster ... i knw the idea is not perfect but a place to start..

15. This Idea is awesome... That 15min cool down period allows less than 25% troops and you still have to wait for regen meaning you can't top out plunder from beginning of EBs so why not just ELIMINATE COOL DOWN PERIOD!!! I STRONGLY SUPPORT THIS IDEA AND DEVS IF YOU NEED AND OR JUST WANT MONEY YOU SHOULD SUPPORT THIS TOO

16. Hope the respone is 5 exxxtra long mins for cooldown...making total to 20mins....hit the battle list,its what its there for....again 20min cooldown!!! Go devs go