Hey Guys

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Ghoomba, Jul 15, 2013.

1. I don't know if any of you remember me or not, but if you do, here's this little thing I wrote while I wasn't exactly in the right state of mind if you know what I mean. I feel the message but I also feel like it's lacking in some areas and am looking for critiques please! It'd be nice for one of my old friends who still checks this to see it and fix it up for me :)

"Humanity creates problems through which war is the only apparent solution; it simultaneously creates wars which humanity is the only apparent solution. We are keen to the ideology that force is the necessary negotiating factor in any confrontation, ignorant or uncaring of the consequences. The facade we build around ourselves and the measures which we undergo to hide our inner demons prove to be our very undoing in that we lose ourselves within ourselves. The complexity within consumes the superficial simplicity that we portray and the front falls to insanity, the worst of sorts in regards to occurrence and reaction. When one can't comprehend the problems, and when we don't embrace the struggle, it embraces us, and when utterly shrouded in enigmatic predicaments, the light at the end of the tunnel begins to fade away. A world, a mind, in darkness is indeed a frigid and fearsome place."

2. Ghoomba? Ghoomba! GHOOMBA!!

3. Oh my goodness it's a Ghoomba.

4. I must have summoned him. Check his wall. (YESSSSS!)

Ghooooooooooommmmmbbbbbaaaaa!

5. What in the world.

6. You don't know Ghoomba Smighty?

7. Of course I do

8. A wild Ghoomba appears!

9. Yay! Ghoomba, please go on the thread The Writer's Café if you don't mind. ;)