my main account is master-halo

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *arvinfaurted (01), Jul 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Let's form a army and farm chongo-hombre

2. Lol yeah ill be right on that mate

3. If you don't have anything against him why farm? Waste your troops on someone you despise

4. They can't even attack him..

5. Go home arvin, you're drunk.

6. Why Chongo cella is #1 now

7. You are a drunk lady

8.  Warning all : attn seeker here

9. Chongo
    0/0 DTS

10. Yah we needs a army to fight this threats. If we cn get enuf troopers to form this thn its possible we cn take these high payin turds out of this seat. I say we stop havn all this high money keep winnin and let some free playrs get some advantages. Cause it ain't fair tht I doesn't buy xtals nd I don get rewards for all this. But I mean we has so many member on this app tht we cud take them down if we tried. So join me on this revolution. I can support 300m toward funds. Pls follow me if interested thx.

11. I have lost brain cells reading this

12. That is impossibl unles u attcked ur head to ur phone.

13. Lul, why did you declare who your main is and then post this thread or line with a statless alt?

14. Excalibam go look in the mirror an head butt it you ,chongo earned his spot thru input of both time and money dont like it delete kaw then go head butt a moving bus

15. Errmehgerd

Worste ideas ever...please everyone stop making these threads, they are up there for a reason

(Yes that reason could be money but that still had to have played for a while to get there)

16. Main 0/0 DTW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.