New spell ideas

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DeathDro, Jul 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have an idea for a new strip spell. Once activated it would hide your ally activities to your allies. So, let's say you activate spell and hire someone. Their news feed would say something like "u were hired by a person in the shadows." I guess the previous owner would get a similar notice also. Then, if you drop the ally while the spell is still active then the ally wouldn't know who hired and dropped them. If you keep the ally until the spell is over, then your name becomes visible again.

Idk how possible this would be, but I think people wouldn't feel the need to create alts just for stripping with a spell like this. Anyone have thoughts, comments, or any other new spell ideas?

2. Hmm... Support... I don't see flaws...

3. Previous owner could just search ally and see who owner is.

4. Interesting.

5. Make a V2 off of the ideas op. and the owner would be like Unkown Profile and when you clicked it it would say something like Profile has Ally Shroud on or something

6. @last thought. No it would b hidden from everyone. Like spell tht hides allies, but it'd b owners name. Thts why previous owner gets anonymous notice too.

7. It could just say "Someone has hired your ally _____" like on successful spy actions. And if you look at the ally it will not show an owner or hire price. I like the idea ;)

8. Yea hero. Something like tht I think is what I'm trying to get at.

9. Interesting but bad idea... let if owner drop someone nd poor ally don't know who drop him. Then how he took his revenge. :-(

10. That's the point of the spell... Getting dropped is glorious

11. Here's a few more ideas
    1) a spell that makes your troops twice as fast
    2) a spell that allows you to hold more troops
    3) a spell that hides your equip (that would be fun)
    4) a spell that makes your Stats APPEAR lower (even more fun)
    For that one, maybe 1 mith per 1/6 stat reduction.
    5) a spell that makes your stats APPEAR Bigger
    Same as before, just this is adding
    6) a spell that changes at what % You go dtw
    Perhaps one mith per 2% increase
    6) a revErse spell that gives you 1 mith per 5% dtw% lowered.dtw % resets on Sunday at 0000gmt
    Last, but probably the most useful,
    7) a spell that ACTUALLY lowers your stats (reverse battle furry :D) so you can hit smaller members
    1 mith for the small version, and 6 for the big. Just like the cUrrent stat boosting one's

12. I love the idea in the op btw
    That would be fun
    Maybe a spell that hides your attacker (for a regular attack)

13. Support. I like the idea. And it means that there will be a use for mithril after all enchantments.

14. If you like any of the spell ideas here pls show devs by posting your support for them. Hopefully we can get some cool new spells

15. Support. Seems like a pretty good idea, I don't see any obvious flaws.

16. Is this useful in anyway?

17. For strips. Duh.

18. Was talking about ops spell idea

Spell ideas

- Double drop chance when you cast (can stack with the double drop Devs are doing now)

- spell that just converts mith to gold (at 75% which you can buy mith at)

- shield spell that stop people from hitting you but you cant hit other people, ebs or quests

19. So in other words, spells for more EBs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.