Estoc Trials - Week 7 - Test War 2

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Jul 20, 2013.

1. News
    * Please be advised that we are running experiments with the current set of wars.

- REIMBURSEMENT OF CRYSTALS ONLY APPLIED FOR THE WARS ON THURSDAY JULY 18th -
    *** NO REIMBURSEMENT OF CRYSTALS FOR WARS TODAY OR THIS WEEKEND ***

We are examining the results form this war to make improvements before the weekend. There will be continual improvements today and throughout this weekend. We appreciate the patience and support you guys are all giving us in the meantime!

War 2
    1 hour war, random KO time between 8 and 13 minutes
    Friday
    PDT - Friday - 8pm-8:30pm
    EDT - Friday - 11pm-11:30pm
    GMT - Saturday - 3am-3:30am
    SGT - Saturday - 11am-11:30am

Signups: 47
    No Match: 3

Devils Reborn - You received a no match due to there being an odd # of signups, and being the last clan to signup.

Sanctuary - You have a distribution of clan member strengths were was very different from the other signups, giving you a very low average hit ratio.

LUPANG SINILANGAN - You were the weakest clan to signup, and we were unable to find you a suitable match.

2. Im still confused on what was being tested @kaw_adminī–

3. Im in sanctuary. No strategy. They lose on purpose lol they just want to do the eb. They know they have 0 chance of winning.

4. Why was my clan put up against a clan 3-4x as strong as us

5. Another match made in hell. We were beat by these guys by 50 Bil last time. Instead of xtals, how about the wasted mith.

6. Can that's called red pal eb= mith back

7. Take a half hour. Post each war match up. Comparative stats, equip, and hit ratio. Then post results. In each of these threads. Just curious.

8. And after just finishing up that **** matchup, I figured I'd add this. this system DOES NOT WORK. The fact that this has been implemented in response to the overwhelming use of GHs is ridiculous. Just make the GH pay out more gold in war, what's the big ******* deal? I mean, is that even why this system is being "tested"? (on our dime by the way) have you guys even clarified that? Do you not have a PC that is capable of running a war simulation given these parameters?This is really just completely sucking the fun out of these wars and IT SUCKS. End rant.

9. Hey Devs, Tell me something. How come when we won our earlier war today against Sanctuary we did not earn any prestige increase for our clan Acoustic Sunrise, but when we lost to Rising Hawks just now we lost 2 points of prestige for our clan?

Great job RH! You effectively whooped us. Congratulations

JD

10. Im confused this is war so why "dtw" i got smashed the first time i warred and occassionally do still. When a nerd fights spartacus he winds up a red stain on the sand. Why then protect weak players. Its war not pillow fighting.

11. Ok again I was hit by the other teams #3 which had a total of 13m CS me not even close why was that do y'all have any answer for me?????

12. Hey Zart, Im roughly 14m combined, hlbc build and I was able to scout you.

13. S.O.T.R.A Rising Vs. The Undead Spartan Didn't seem a good match up but I guess that's why you call it trials. We have a new clan KHoR that is aimed at fighting clans like The Undead Spartan but we got matched up with Spartans of The Under World. Is it we are just zigging when we should be zagging? Is there a way to consider a clans war history? Is there an issue with weaker new clans fighting weaker new clans or is there just not enuf signing up to get matches? Thx for the opportunity to war, we always give it our best! KHoR

14. Our match up was good but how can a gh hit but me I can't hit back

15. Great war

16. I am looking for a good war clan ? Pm me plz

17. Dts is a much larger window then dtw in the bully mechanic basically.... So yes some players will be able to hit u and u will pay awesome while u won't be able to even hit them back to stop them

18. With you all the way Spilatch. Im getting totally disillusioned by it all constantly being matched up with clans who have 3 LB players where we have none and 2/3 players more than us. Don't get me wrong, anything beats EBs but this is just so frustrating and probably why a lot of ppl are just not bothering until the match ups are sorted out. Not everyone has access to limitless funds to buy xstls but would love to war guys. We would have thought after all these trials you would at least have got some resemblance of equality in the match ups.

19. @kaw_admin
    I believe that lowering the requirement from 26 active members to twenty
    And raise the limit from 29 to 30
    Not only do these current numbers just annoy me, I believe that it would not only allOw more clans to participate, I believe that it will allow better match ups
    I believe that the match up problems may be because you are trying to hard, when the answer may be as simple as changing the member requirement/limit
    Just a thought and I may only think so because I'm super tired

20. Besides,
    These are test wars
    Why not test a Different member requirement/limit
    And maybe add a roster to make it easier to see how many are acTive