War against Zaft?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zanther, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Good luck Teja! Real life is more important than a frustrating game!

2. This war didn't start as a war against Zaft. I gave the reason at the beginning.
    This war is became a war Zaft Carnage vs. Remember Paradise. More and more getting involved, but we'll stand to the end.
    It's simple called escalation.
    Also strip farmed several trillions / in my clan no one is crying / even not I 
    Happy KaWing
    Teja

3. Let there be war!!!!!

4. Support and good luck 

5. Support op. You can do it

6. I forgot:
    I can often read at my wall "Much Respect".

I want to say thanks to all my friends - and much respect to the guys and girls knowing to lose everything before it started and keep on fighting and will keep on fighting even the battle is lost.

Respect to the most unknown clan mates (means not so known like me). I am so proud to know about you and I'll stay with you to the end!

Teja

7. Teja kick ass bro
    You the best for a reason

8. Teja, you always make this game more entertaining. There will be a void once you leave. 

9. 

10. Yeah but he always comes back. So whatever

11. You are very disrespectful on a subject you know nothing about Mew.

12. You and majesty make history in kaw you guys are legends and will always be the best 2 leader board players in kaw

13. Maj still plays right? I'm pretty sure he has a different account in imakis clan

14. Support TEJA, you leave I'm gonna cry... Teja deserves better, he's doing this for us. The community.

15. What don't I know? I know he makes garbage threads and is quite annoying. Did I miss anythingV

16. Way was this bumped?