Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. What are the chances of a 200k cs noob destroying zaft?

2. If you're HLBC with all Volaries on highlands and all SoS' on LL (because you can't have any Tier 5 buildings (T3 Spy) on the LL, as far as I remember.), will you make more gold per hit (as in attack on EB), or attack on other player, or end bonus for EB, thank an HLBC GH?

3. Any ee war clans that have no Crystal requirements?

4. Today only special full refund for build. Do not believe got correct amount. Looks like I received 200k instead of 1bill 400k for a sub terranian factory? Could you please check. Do not want to exchange forges for guild til I know. Thanks

5. You dont get a full refund when you sell a building :|

6. This year, has the total population of KaW (including inactives and alts, excluding deleted accounts) risen in comparison from 2011 and 2012? I don't expect to see a solid answer, bud just another person's hypothesis.

7. I will have to say...the population of TOTAL accounts has probably grown. But, the amount of ACTIVE accounts has halved.

8. What factor makes u receive more mithril in the end of a war?

9. How do you get nobility?

10. You can buy it from the oracle with real cash or there is a small drop chance from quests.

11. Mjsb: Your overall performance, and the amount of spells casted. Regarding you win, of course.

12. Mjsb, number of actions, type of actions, KOs, KOed, pots, enemy pots, and plunder. So a lot of things go into it.

You get nobility from quests or from buying them with real money.

13. Mango, the drop amount has gone up crazily, it seems.
    I went from 26-34 nobs in one week with 5-6 unloads on quests.

14. VERY small drop chance from quests :/

15. Harvesters, I seriously doubt that the amount of active accounts has halved.

16. What gets better plunder: a level 3 War Avery or a level 1 CoE?