Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. No need to bump this thread

2. Really?

3. I recently got the boots from aCC and I also have the boots for tBO which is better to enchant and why?

4. Who died and mde mikedawg king lol

5. Bossman, it depends on your preference I guess... But, I suppose enchant the one which gives you more stat boost total

6. There was a thread that showed what items are best to enchant for aqua/inferno usage, how to get the most out of it, not sure if t had the new items though

7. Good question, bossman.

It depends is probably the best answer. What stats do you prefer? Att, Spyatt or defense?

The ACC boots are more spyatt heavy and will give you a slight edge in defense, while the TBO ones are att focused (this is particularly true at max enchant levels). If you were a hansel, I'd say the TBO ones, but well, you aren't ;)

Let's have a look at combi stats of those boots. At lvl 0 on both, the TBO ones have a minimal "advantage" of 100k cs. At max lvl, the ACC have a 500k cs advantage (quite minimal gap...). However, max lvl means lvl4 for TBO, lvl10 for ACC! In terms of cs, the TBO boots at lvl4 have more total stats than the ACC ones until lvl9...

Now onto you to decide if it is worth to dish out more than twice the mats for the small stats difference. If you get 50 infernos/aquas per day, the decision is easy. If you get 3 per week, well...

8. Instead of wasting my speakers and getting ads, I went here. What is better for plunder 2 Circle Of Elements level 3 or 1 hatchery?

9. 2 CoE > 1 hatchery

10. how do you know what equipment every eb drops

11. Have a look at Wulf's thread describing all ebs (PvE epic battle guide) under the strategy section.

12. How can o find out what is x2 gold of the day?

13. The developers will make a thread about it with the info on it.

14. Where do book for i

15. Active Topics they release it every day around 2pm central time. Also, take one look in wc and youll see the ads. Cant miss em lol

16. Or if you look at the area where you can start/forfeit ebs, it has 2x gold or 2x drops in the EB description

17. What happens if you get more than one color changing spell?

18. It changed to the most recent one you cast.

19. What does op stand for in forums?