Add on to a Story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *BestNameEver (01), Jul 6, 2013.

1. Harmful to minors.

2. Harmful to minors refers to something that would affect them negatively in real life terms. For example, if i gave out their real adress, email, phone. If i gave instructions on how to use drugs. If i gave them instructions on how to scam people, or put up pictures of them. Merely mentioning the substance is not enough to break the tou, like how saying "Call of Duty" isn't a form of 3rd party advertisment.

3. YAY PIES!!!

4. If i posted a picture of someone enjoying the substance, then it would be breaking the ToS. But for now, a substance is just a substance. It can be used for good or evil. However, we're dragging this off topic. I do not want to continue this train of thought any further.

5. The fame you mentioned is a third party application. We are going to be very strict with the rules for now on. If you can't respect that please leave.

If you are willing to respect that, you are welcome to continue on with our story.

Thank you. This discussion is over.

6. If you're going by strict rules, i can call harassment on at least 30% of the comments on this thread.

Not that i will, however. You guys enjoy yourselves, i'm leaving the thread.

7. As was your very first reply on this thread, which has since mysteriously disappeared. :lol:

Either way...lets continue.

....Deadly The BurgerMaker has made his way into the respective face of OPious The Steel, spewing some garbage about a TOU and rules and things....

OPious, the warrior he is, tries to defend himself, now faced the 1000 pounds of scrutiny from the obese Deadly The Burgermaker....

Will he survive?

8. sorry, but this is in the wrong forum. I'll move it for you .

9. ....A herculean four legged God falls from the sky, and subsequently devours one of the bullet riddled pies, and spits out the pie...consuming only the bullets....

With a rumble, he telepathically moves our CakeTown into the fairy underworld....

There was much rejoicing!!

10. The townspeople sang and danced, though everything was dark and lonely.

11. Unless you were from the "fairy land"

12. Only the glow of the fire kept the townspeople from being swallowed in darkness.

13. .. Suddenly, a beautiful angel by the name of Billy Bob III fell out of the sky and landed in a pile of goat manure.. :D

14. .. Next to the bullet- riddled pies and the god... ?

15. And then everyone died in goat manure and billy bob killed himself