Trackers deserve reward too

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AlwaysTheUnderdog, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Hi all just a thought..

EE wars are great fun and for the most part all clans have a tracker who times the opponents ko times. This is normal done by either 2 people who are part of war roster or 1 person who does not take part in war in order to track better. In my experience its hard to get high actions in war whilst tracking, which results in less mith...

Now whilst i know that alot of clans reward trackers by letting them get the item phase on haunt, for me the gold reward from this is just not worth the effort, so i thought that like the VP EB at end of every war there could be a option for a similar EB but only 2 people selected can hit and get mith reward but no gold.... this is a spur of the moment thought and something that has bugged me when i have tracked previously... please feel free to post views and maybe other ways to reward the people that go soo unrewarded at times : )

2. Ive seen trackers get the top 3 mith before and still be an amazing tracker.

3. Devilmate academy track had all equip almodt fully enchanted. He tracked half the war.

4. Would be nice, due to all the time and effort trackers put in. Although, I feel like this could not happen. :/ What if you lose the EE? Will there be the special eb then the paladins ? I know for me, I wouldn't want to stay up all night to endure the hours of these.

5. Back when I tracked I'd routinely get in top 5 earners, usually top 3 mith. Be good and it isn't an issue ;)

6. How would devs know who the tracker is…

7. Caribou has a valid point ^ and as others pit the tracker isn't always the one with low actions performed IMO I think no support and this wnt b implemented for starters if we lost I'm not gonna want to stay up more for 1 or 2 ppl xD
    /End rant

8. Put* damn galaxy ur screen is too big lol

9. Trackers already get advntage. In most clans they always get a roster seat wherher tracking or not.

10. Ideally the tracker wouldn't be warring...

11. Ideally yes, but there are systems which allow a tracker to be as efficient in war as somebody who wasn't tracking

12. Everyone just wants wants wants 

13. Nope. Don't support a formal reward process.

14. In my experience tracking I've been able to do better than most people, because I know when people are coming out of KO, and you can just sit on them. Makes it easier for the tracker in my opinion.

15. Sorry, I have to point out that your statement is incorrect. The number of actions DOES NOT decide your Mithril payout. Yes, it does have a good effect on it, but it is not all of it. Believe it or not, you will gain a lot more mith using a variety of actions (scouts, steals, ass, and attacks) than just as many actions you can get. You may get 150 actions in a two hour war, but if all of them are atk/ass you won't get as much mith as someone who had 100 actions split into scouts, steals, ass, and atk.

Just my two cents.

16. Lol. Self ko then track.......duh

17. I don't see why they should everyone is equal in the war
    trackers would be useless without the help of the people doing the actual hitting and taking the hits
    And yeh the grunts can still war without them

18. Trackers, commanders, and all members of the war do a lot of work, yeah trackers and commanders do more but they chose to take that role on. Rewarding people for doing those jobs would be like rewarding a clan owner bonuses for running a clan.

It takes more than one person. I tracked for wars I scored fairly well, I don't come here requesting that because I tracked I deserve a better reward

19. GEO Trackers should get an award for being the worst vehicle ever made.