Vote for your favorite Fan Fiction story here.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Warry_the_Penguin, Jul 11, 2013.

1. amber. why would you think anyone would care what you think? seriously. it's not like you've got good taste

2. ... I don't find him very funny

3. I care about peoples' opinions. It's interesting to compare/contrast our preferences and why. Why do you think we care about your lack of caring?

4. I've never once suggested any of you care about my opinions. that's irrelevant. my point was that, isn't it ironic that a bunch of wannabe writers sitting around writing and judging each others stupid, poorly written, unoriginal concepts as if your opinions aren't biased.

a great example of what we call a circle jerk.

5. circle-jerk. lol filtered

6. Take your copy-and-paste hate to your pet stone and see if he cares.

7. I don't see anyone here that suggested they care what you think. Irrelevant. Isn't it ironic that some people put effort in their stories while you sit around and degrade them? Post something of yours, and we'll see if you're worth your words.

8. I agree, he's a hypocrite.

9. You could ask him to leave.

10. I could not, he is on topic and is not trolling/baiting. He is just stating a negative opinion about fan fiction stories.

11. Check your PM, Warry XD

12. I'm not a writer. nor ever claimed to be one. it's too freakin bad if you don't like my opinions. just because you lot sit around praising each others worthless attempts at writing, doesn't mean I will too.

13. You know, nobody is forcing you to read dbo's posts. If they irritate you that much, just stop reading them. Honestly, your griping is getting on my nerves, and anyways, dbo's opinions are his opinions, and he has every right to share them.

14. I agree with that. I do not like his responses, but there is nothing I can do. I am just skipping over them.

15. KILLER INSIDE!!!

16. Ashes of Eden anything but 1) Chongo for sale 2) real or not real

17. Snatcher killer inside killer reborn not in that order exactly

18. Never read Killer Inside. Other than the first chapter. I never really get around to reading these stories. I need to do it, sometime.

Atlantric: Unknown by Storallelite.

19. I guess I'll say it.

Endgame by seth37

I think it's 37