Val Logic

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Xx_H-I-D-U-D-E_xX, Jul 9, 2013.

1. In response to page 14 or so. Most players who know how to play come to forums for their own amusement.

2. Long live vontez!

3. Val. You should invite adhragos to war with your clan as you did Ajax and allow the old warrior an opportunity to don all the red equipment so he can enjoy KaW the way he once did. He has earned that much.

4. True statement.

5. Omg! Willy quoted me!

6. Val Logic states I am a noob. Please, treat me as you would a small homeless disco dancer from Vegas....

...with complete disregard for my feelings.

7. It's your pure att build willy, sorry but someone has to. It's a eb build 

8. Willy, normally I pick those people up and buy em dinner.

9. I hope so. They are probably hungry from all of the disco boogie jam sesh they live in.

Val, if you're reading, nice thread.

I think the visual fear emitted by an HLBC spy deters some players from ******* with them. They could go PS and bank, and have a nice sleep, and screw with you at ease. Its a perception. Not everyone has 10 plus alts, nor would they care enough to remain as active as you are.

But, seeing this thread makes me want to stay at my current level, or at least reconsider going HLBC as a hansel, which is a testament to your knowledge.

I don't have your piggybank, but its good to see smart players offering their assessment of the game. Plus 1 for you.

10. Wait wasn't willy an attack build before he posted that? I could have sworn last I stalked him he was. That was a quick conversion if so..

11. Yeah, I completely switched builds 10 minutes ago to spite the OP

12. [​IMG]
    Willy you're possibly one of the harder people to tell if they're serious.

13. Oh, my bad.

I guess honesty isn't taken as heedfully as it should be.

14. Not on the Internet.

15. If Willy is trying to be serious, assume he's joking. If he says it in am offhanded manner, he's serious.

16. Lol I love this thread

17. I'll put my HLBC hansel up against all your little half assed builds any day.

18. Dam val you have so many accounts it confuses me 