Val Logic

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Xx_H-I-D-U-D-E_xX, Jul 9, 2013.

1. @val Thats what I was thinking lol I wonder why he pushed you down on the priority list.

2. Because he'll be "farming" me till he quits before id ask for a CF lmao

3.  Yep.

Phil is far more fun, but I'll get to Val eventually.

He's not at the bottom of my list though. Jelly is. He's #3 on the dance card.

I just have to keep Val pissed off at me. If I got that going on I have already beat him.

4. Where you come to these crazy conclusions. Lmfao. You probably think I sit there all day thinking about revenge or some **** on you lmao.

It ain't like that LMAO. I get fun out of abusing you, because I know you won't do anything lmfao

5. Swabia (suh-wab-stain)
    Definition:
    To make fun of or insult.
    "Val likes to Swabia, Swabia"

6. Now is classic elementary school humor there Val

7. You so do think of me all day Val. I know you do.

You dream of me.

I'm all there is in your world.

8. I dream of pancakes

9. Cant beat a cold beer and a Val vs Swabs **** measuring thread.

10. Wow. More entertainment out of an educational thread then I thoughtHere I thought learning was boring.

11. "You won't strip me and I won't strip you"
    -swabia
    A few hours, 240b out and 50 bars later,

Swabia still sleepy

12. What bank might this be :evil:

13. Dang, meant a smiling one :twisted:

14. @ Mike, these are always educational fun to kick back and watch. Better than a lot of TV comedies. Keep going OP.

15. Oh good, he's asleep. He won't know what smacked him upside his head 

16. Man that is depressing. Bloody stupid hoser devs.

17. What happened Swabia? There was a time when you used to visit clans and teach them war mechanics, you used to use that 3rd party app to teach mechanics and KaW to all who wanted to learn, using a mic as I understand, not just text.

You used to be an iG stalwart.
    You used to be looked to for answers about how to play and feared to have you in our news.

Now all in see is a guy hating on Val because Val has taken the time to also express various game mechanics.

Now all you doing is spewing out insults instead of KaW playing skill.

Why?

Val has taken his ideas for ee wars, and all who followed are loaded ee paladin equipment winners.
    Val also made this thread to show us some insights into stripping, and you turn up hurling rocks and insults. I don't understand why you care so much.

This is Val's time now. He has earned it with all his hard work and time invested into his small army of alts and time spent understanding the mechanics.

If you used your brains Swabia you could be loaded with ee equipment also and enjoying KaW in a far better fashion than just pointless long term hitting. Alot of old school players have turned up in his clan and left with new shiny red equipment. Like Ajax for example.

Silly Swabia. You should have made friends with Val instead of enemies, that would have been clever game mechanics on your part.

18. Swabia never knew war mechanics. Basically he was a guy addicted to talking smack in the forums and got away from with it because he was a low ranked member in a powerful clan. He then left that clan to make hit own clan that, despite a slick advertising campaign in the forums, is largely dead. Now he is just some failed noob that pays 16 mil first steal

19. Val, on the other hand, is a genius. One if the truly bright minds to have played this game.

20. Once a very well respected kaw veteran said something on forums which made perfect sense to me. Here's what he said..

"Swabia was just the mouthpiece of iG. He was never a feared warrior in an actual war. Only the noobs on forums feared him"

Until then I didn't know how he got his reputation but then it made perfect sense to me.