"CF from Takeover and Protectors of Kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Vino-Pickle, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Can we lock this? This is flaming...

2. No,your just annoying lady:/

3. U were trolling, can we get u banned

4. This is insane with all these people requesting for bans for other people. But yes if u are trolling its best u leave thread

5. Nice CF.

Lady, you always do this.

Open your mouth, make things about you, and cry "LOCK FOR FLAMING"!

It's quite masterful.

6. No lock. this thread has not served its intended purpose. The ceasefire will be accepted when the terms are met.

Lady. Actions, consequences. Perhaps leave your tears on our walls so they can be collected for our noob tears for nobs program we have going with the devs?

7. Fb lady steals. Ill strip later. Cuz i have a ton of gold hidden. Oh yea your clan owner got a taste. Lmao

8. ugh. ladyboy, you are annoying. thank you for shutting the hell up

9. Hi guyz my name iz ladyboy and I'm a 4 year old girl that has to have everything be about me and then I try to get away because people on a video game made fun of me :cry:

Shut your ******* mouth -_-

10. It amazes me that someone who writes English as shabbily as Swabia is making fun of somebody else's English.

11. Good luck vino. We await the disbanding of both clans and then hopefully we'll never cross paths again :)

12. Now now, morganna, we all know I abuse engrish because its fun not because I'm not highly skilled in its usage.

Now, back to our thread not being good enough....

Do tell us, NA what the terms are that these people must pay? I'm curious what a pound of flesh costs in today's day and age.

13. Swabia it aint any of your business. Why dont u go play with a barbie or something.

14. dannnnnng
    Takeover disbands...good thing I left the clan b4 you guys was in osw

15. Good luck in future and as fgg says cf accepted

16. I find most of you distasteful... Why would you make it your goal to ******* shove **** down someone's throat? Ladyboss isn't a great forumer, but she's a lot better than most ass hats here. Stop being such dicks and move on.

Also, those commenting on her age, if she's so young then why are you being so ******* mean? Would you like it if a 30-something man living in his moms house started insulting YOUR teenager?

17. Sight  always this punk ass Trolls who are so chicken post with mains...

OP lock this thread