heyo

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by alex346, Jul 7, 2013.

1. whats new with you.Came back at a perfect time now i wanna rhyme.lets see what you got and please no cheep shots

2. no one wants to step up to the plate? knew you guys wouldnt take the bait

3. This is a forum for an iPod game. Don't expect some amazing rappers. dont nitpick on that its not just an iPod game, I don't give a ****

4. Those are not rhymes try again another time

5. :roll:

6. refrain from posting in my thread unless you have something in your head

7. I feel like this thread is spam
    I think the OP should scram

8. finally someone enters the race i hope you can keep the pace

9. You'll be raging out of your head
    When you realise a mod's locked this thread

10. I see you think thats smart but thats as funny as my farts

11. rap is poetry, so I'm MOVING it to FF

12. Moose, honest to god, this is just the very last straw. FF is NOT your personal trash can, and it does not deserve spam like this. Fan Fiction is meant for stories, actual works of fiction and creativity. However, rap is something that goes in OffTopic because the author obviously wants other people to rap as well. You don't just dump whatever you want here and clog up our section of forums. I'm going to write and email to the devs and request something be done about this.

13. its not much of a section is it? notice whatever crap you post here doesnt go to active topics?

14. It's our section, and we prefer that it not clog up AT, because then people will post on story threads and that would rather ruin the point, wouldn't it?

15. +Added to email

16. I agreed what the heck moose -_-#

17. moose hates FF. get over it