GREATEST FARMER IN KAW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WHEN_HILLARY_GOES_HIGH_IGo_LOW, Jul 3, 2013.

1. He did farm me he's a beast or monster or something

2. Oh, good question.

Licki is good. I like him. He cleaned me out recently.

I'd say in history the classiest was Distance. He'd farm McKrip with silence for months.

Unfortunately I don't get many farmers on me. It's not like I don't ask, but very damn few who drop in for a 6 month stay.

I'd say Ajax is good too. By volume and size he's got me beat. I like that he's ruthless.

Chaotic was a badass also. I loved him. He was independent and took on anyone.

I don't see many others who aren't mentioned here that are prolific.

Remember my early days its all we did. We fought Fox and farmed people. There were only 4 osfs, and iG held about another 4 privately. We all could hit them, but typically went after actives first because it was more fun.

Fghhgg's thread earlier this month on farming bubbles until she just gave up and dropped her build wasn't uncommon with any of us.

Fox and Hollow were more classy then and they didn't act that way unless in war, but most of the other dickish clans enjoyed the battle list and would stick on whiners.

In WiG we actually behaved under most of the leaders. It wasn't until after the NaL/Hollow war that WiG became psychotic free range farmers. A bunch of those guys would make up a false farming incident and go ape **** on someone. That someone would wall me and complain and I'd deny they were that sort of people and I'd get to the bottom of it and remove them if they were guilty. Naturally all I did was giggle in the clan chat and ask how many bars they got off.

When I think of farmers I think of these incidents of rage and people quitting.

Hansel had me beat in rage quits and I don't know how he did it.

Anyone who gets whining on their wall is a good farmer.

3. Magoo budy I mentioned you lol - we went head to head once back in the day ... Wonder if you even remember 

4. Vontez is a great farmer also. He let me help try fight against zaft with him at holy vanguard long long time ago.

5. He who shall not be named

6. Sophmania and her alt are a joke. I kept both accounts pinned by myself for long periods of time and she couldn't do anything but fail from pin. I can't believe anyone would mention her in this thread.

7. Telopen.. He became the first post on google because people complained about him in forums so often

8. It's still me you noobs.  Disagree in my news

9. Did I miss anything?

10. This question seems too opinionative to the fact that there are many farmers and many different reasons they farm. You cannot single out one and say he/she is the best. Perhaps if there was a farmer who started since say one(wasnt farming back then lol) and till this question has not stopped and has not been beaten by any means. If that were the case than he would be my vote but atm idk it seems like a vague question.

11. Define "farmer". The question should not be "Who is the best farmer?" Now, who is the best warrior in kaw? That's who I want on my team 

12. @codiene i agree, a farmer and warrior are a worlds apart

13. Ok , offense to everyone here when I say: This is thread is supposed to be about who you think is the greatest farmer/warrior. Not childish idiotic arguments about who can keep who pinned. Getting very repetitive and annoying.

14. That's the fun part about reading these kind of threads, Mew.

15. But I've had my share and it gets quite stale after so many threads

16. What makes the best farmer anyway?

Being a old respected player who hits whoever whenever?

Having so many alts that you overwhelm someone?

spending so much money that you can take on a whole clan?

posting forums for every noob you hit?

I mean what are the qualifications of a good farmer? And how do we judge one persons style against another?

17. One more thing, I respect Ajax and a lot others named here but being a xtal and nob whore isnt being a "warrior" and fighting clans that don't know what they are doing. It just means you have deeper pockets then most of your "targets". And then boasting about it? No respect from my end.

18. Unless you're saying Resilient doesn't know what they're doing, Ajax has no relevance in that comment, Mew.

19. I'm not stating just Ajax. I'm talking about that type of person