GREATEST FARMER IN KAW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WHEN_HILLARY_GOES_HIGH_IGo_LOW, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Lmao haven't farmed? I've had my fair share of 1v1's , been since September , is it my fault people now a days don't hit?

And all of your loses are from kotfe, that the only real battle you've had? Cause every thread I see about you chest bumping is involving a noob, who knows nothing about KaW . Or half your stats.

Also, maybe when you stop dropping your build everytime you get farmed you can talk, cause I happen to see you drop constantly.

2. I'm not hating swabia's style of play. Nor do I agree with people hating on swabia's style of play. I don't think there is anything wrong with noob extortion.

I was disputing the fact that Swabia thinks he's a badass because he farms phil. I mean half of kaw does that.

3. Farming carebear 5/5/3 atk p
    Farming carebear 7/4/11 steal np

My build is this way so I can farm idiots like you and you can't do much about it.

And let the Kotfe thing go. It's old news. Really old. Stale in fact

4. Alison, you're zeroed last I checked lmao
    And regen about to come any minute now.

Let the kotfe thing go? But that's the only real fight you've had, if I let it go then you're a nobody..

5. Shawn,

That's a bully you defined, not a noob.

Is your vernacular designed to defame me? Does everyone else not know I'm a dick and I pound anyone I want and extort weaker players? Do you seek to expose that?

I wrote much more eloquent threads on that myself, srsly.

Try harder. Tell us why I'm a noob because you are sounding more like one of my butthurt victims.

6. Faking carebear. You know nothing of my KaW history, so until you do. You should stay quiet and run back to hitting those ebs that you mention don't hit back.

7. Hmm you still you still spell my name wrong

8. Hit me then, im smaller than you, theres no way back if you do

9. I know enough to know you're no real threat, I know enough to know I've taken you on before and you had to use glamour_gal and Amelia to keep me pinned, and still failed. I know enough to know you said "no cf ever" and quit that same day with a pm saying you made a mistake. I know enough, trust me.

10. I love these types of threads soo much entertainment

11. If I'm no threat. Then you can enjoy the pleasure of seeing me in your news for a while.

12. Did I win do I get a trophy 

13. Lol show me the warrior that you are, and ill show you the warrior you claim me not to be.

You've taken on kotfe (well sat there in pin but still) so little ol CaReBeAR isn't anything to you.

14. Who knows. there r a lot of really good farmers

15. Farmer_komora is. :lol:

16. @ Failing bear. You can't even scout me. You need an alt or a friend to do it for you, while I farm you at my leisure. Such is the choice of my build. Enjoy being farmed 

17. I personally would say LWP or Persepolis

18. Lol failing? How am I failing? You mad you crystald and haven't found out who's hitting you? Lol

19. Scouting me to death. Is that best you can do?
    You call that hitting? Come take my gold, unless you afraid of a fail steal and being caught ?

[​IMG]

It's all right there. That's how much if a threat you are