GREATEST FARMER IN KAW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WHEN_HILLARY_GOES_HIGH_IGo_LOW, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Im hurt :( im going to rage reset that is the most hurtfull thing i ever heard in kaw

2. Thats what i was getting at hiney. Ty lol

3. C'mon dude I said sorry already. Don't reset. You don't want to waste your hard work. Please

4. Naomi: brilliant at farming, scares the he'll out of me, great at finding Alts. Luckily I haven't annoyed her much recently.

Codi: all around beast. experienced, has the cash for crystals and knows how to use them.

Ajax: no need for description.

Val: billions of Alts. Knows what he's doing, and brilliant with mech.

Cyn: old school fighter. Plays how it used to be played, and builds up noobs to do the same.

Ali: doesnt back down, and loves to make idiots show their true colours.

Swab: say what you will about the guy, he knows what hes doing.

MrB: huge stripper, and experienced. Always in a fight, and always the one to finish it.

Snr: snr Is one of my favorite farmers. He doesn't give a **** about growth, he just wants to make em cry.

Dante: Dante is just all around fun to watch fight. Has the experience, and knows how to war.

Twicc: never spoken to the guy, but I've seen the damage the guy does. He knows how to fight.

imarabbit: this bloke doesn't quit. Say whatever you want about pure spies, this guy is fun to watch. I remember he was ca at a clan I was in, and the whole time he was having fun and pinning people. I respect him, and he's pretty damn good at what he does.

widow maker: the name explains it all. Blokes a machine.

rougeegl: old school farmer here. Mess with him at your peril.

Any of these people would be a terror to mess with.

I will say, despite us not being the best of friends (to say the least) booty tickled is a pretty good farmer himself. We don't like each other, but the bloke is good. :lol:

Also, I love all the people who talk about how ZAFT never do 1v1. Clearly never spent time in a ZAFT clan. :lol: people there were in 1v1 constantly, and never asked the clan for help. Only time I saw them step in was when the other guy broke 1v1, or talked **** about other members or ZAFT.

5. I love when alts complain about me. It makes me know I'm in someone's head.

It's a warm feeling of win when people move the goalpost on me. 'Don't farm Phil, he sux, and he can talk crap all he wants with no consequences'

I'm not farming Phil for fame I'm farming him for Lolz. He currently pays better than hauntings for me, so there's no point in stopping.

1) it's fun
    B) he's losing his mind
    2) it pays better than my other options
    4) it's PvP even if you'd like to call him unworthy.
    3) he sucks and I love rubbing that in his face with 200 actions every time he logs on.
    5) his intelligence on my status is severely limited and I like to see him whine about which clan I belong in with no moles to satisfy his rumormongering.

6. Did anybody mention the old mickeyknocks yet?:p

7. Swabia is a noob and i dont like him, im not an alt, am i?

8. How am I a noob there, Sean?

Explain to the masses here how 2.5 years of constant wars, taking on clans alone during Pw era then EB era and writing countless guides and running training on game math for thousands of players makes me a noob?

I'm new, huh?

Right.

I'm not leaving my tasty Phil farm for your tiny ass. I won't make you a real boy by playing with you.

Nice stats, clown.

9. @swabia

1. No your not in my head. I'm only replying to your forum posts. I guess if you're replying to my post then I'm in your head by your logic. So we are in eachother's head.

2. Phil gets farmed by half of kaw. So ya you can only farm him for the Lolz. I wouldn't expect more from you anyway.

10. Who's sean?

11. Swabia hit me so you can give me a reason to be all over you

12. Swabia's not a noob. He just missed out on all the good equipment that has changed the tide of this game. His old cannons still blaze.

He is like adhragos. They come from a time now gone. They still should be respected and given their place in KaW history.

Even though when we see them pop up, we roll our eyes. It's in a good way, not a bad way

13. Swabia, what's with the constant bringing yourself up in thread about farming Phil? Is that an accomplishment for you? Good boy! Half of KaW beat you to it.

Say you're such a good farmer, and then tell us to look at your stats. You do know laying there and taking hits isn't being a warrior. Bad mouthing someone, hit a bit and go retired while they up your loses doesn't make you good.

Stop bringing yourself up, every time I see a post from you recently it has Phil's name in it.. Butt buddy much?

14. Ill tell you why swabia is a noob, he goes after eb clan who are half his size, tell them to hire his 200bil ally or he'll farm them, thats classed as bullying

15. Everyone on this thread that is bagging Swabia. Except for Val, is a nobody that no one has even heard of. Jealous maybe?

16. @ shaun. I agree. I think it's a horrible thing to do to extort a clan that way, but the game mechanics allow it. So he is just playing KaW the way he wants. You can't take that away from him, considering most players don't.

17. Lol nobody because unlike the both of you, we do not brag about every person we hit on forums? We do not make a forum post for every little pm we get, or threaten for a never ending cf and then stop after a day?

Damn, better start learning my BB codes then.. Ya know

18. @Alison I expected better from you. Seriously... Not everyone publicises themselves on forums.

I'll admit I'm a no body. But that doesn't mean Shaun or carebear are nobodies.

19. Looking at your stat carebear. I don't think you've ever farmed anyone. You certainly have never been properly farmed yourself, that's for sure.

A committee clan that has you in their ca can give you 5000 losses is a little under a week, you don't even have 4000.

Maybe when you have a few fights, you to can make a thread if that's how you enjoy KaW. You boob

20. I'm sorry to disappoint you alchemist. I don't like Swabia style of play. But at least he has a style of play. Why these guys hate on him for that? Why call me out for my choices?
    Live and let live