GREATEST FARMER IN KAW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WHEN_HILLARY_GOES_HIGH_IGo_LOW, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Yes there ws a guy named the wanderer. Probably the most persistent farmer there was.

2. Yeah, Wanderer albeit not successful was extremely persistent. I'd say he's the best farmer kaw has had.

3. Lol khann with that build you a farmers dream!! As I said the mark of a true farmer... No fails

4. Snr by far

5. Lmao Swabia on page 7 that's ******* hilarious, because someone got bored of you not hitting back, you class that as a victory.

I probably didn't even have 7 war accounts back then. So now your just making numbers up.

Lmfao, I don't operate a bank ?

The_Government and The_liberator. There's 2, one has 1t other has 3t. Need confirmation? Ill follow you on them

I don't hide my Alts

6. If I had 7 accounts to choose from, why in the ******* world would you attack my junk hansel, who I only log for strips...? I have a bunch of hansels that all they are used for is strips. Unloading your troops on them, doesn't mean you win.

7. And also, swabstain. Deadman---, AZUL, holder of old worms clan, all have around 500b each.

8. That's how swabs fights I hear. Start something, go inactive an take a whoopin, wait for them to get bored of you, get active again and declare victory.

Or am I wrong?

9. #5 in my clan has around 2t I could unbank.

Mull over that one swabs, k. No 1 player proved a threat to me unless its Ajax.

10. We all love Ajax. He inspired or taught most KaW purists how to KaW there is no question about it...

In modern KaW...
    I'm voting Val as one of the best strategists at this time and cynderstrike as a player who cannot be swayed or bullied no matter who.

When I was in cynderstrike clan and i had made a drama with a big family and they contacted him to whine to him and I assume make threat, he simply said in cc everyone get ready to take hits from x clan. And that was that.

He didn't kick me or even bother to care about resolving.
    They my favorite farmers.

Imarabbit is nothing but a typical no gold. No ally, no pot, worthless pure spy. And he deletes your posts and blocks you when you call him out. Feeble little useless bunny.

Swabia is old news and really no real threat to anyone. Cynderstrike stats outmatch his.

So yeah. And I'll farm anyone anytime, I don't care who, just like every other farmer committed to purist KaW .

11. Swabia won't even hit me back now. Why? Because he knows next time ill try, and he'll just get ruined. Am I right Swabia? If so, hit back

12. Anita_bonghit aka anita_bumstink will always give as good as she gets. Relentless. Not a farmer, but a farmers nightmare for sure.

13. Look throughout kaw, the players with the swindler badge are the true farmers.  you'll be surprised how few have it. Not seen any lvl 3's yet either.

14. I see a lot of posturing in this forum! Lmao! Really ?? U all sound like noobs

15. Not even 400k cs nor more than 4000 wins. I won't even mention your losses.