mithril regenerations?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by countryboy395, Jul 1, 2013.

1. What if we could use mithril to regenerate troops during war, just like a crystal or nobility points? The mithril used for regenerations would not be calculated in the possible mithril payouts for the winners. If the regen costs 10, 15, or even 20 mithril, and if you regen twice a war, there is still room for profit if you do well in the war.

This offers a way for more players to regen in war without having to spend much money on crystals. And doing quests takes too long to get enough nobility or crystals to regen. Plus, if you use all your troops on quests, it's hard to make enough money for upgrades.

I figured that the currency made in war should be able to be used more often in war. Also, I feel like more people would war more often if they knew that they could go into every war being able to regen twice every war without spending real world money.

I know that "A Thinking Ape" makes pretty decent money off people that buy crystals for war but there will still be a lot off people who buy crystal/nobility points for eb regen and other means of use. I feel like this is a win-win situation for KaW-ers and for ATA. I think this could be a great addition to the new war systems being tested and I think this is the perfect time to test it.

I hope some important people read this and that everyone thinks it is a good idea as well.

2. Eh. Not such a bad idea really.

3. Don't like it sorry probably just me.

4. Any idea which stops us from buying xtals every week is a great idea

Support

5.  i love the idea we could all war without xtals

6. Support. Lot of extra mithril lying around in top clans these days and nothing left to upgrade or buy.

7. 1/2 support.

8. Not a bad idea. Support.

9. Now, I'm still not quite sure what mithril is yet, but this honestly sounds like a good idea :)

10. Not a bad idea. But if this is presented from the devs point of view it means a reduction in their profit from crystal sales...

11. I like it, its not that bad

12. Gud idea buddy

13. Support, great idea