Battle List Incentive

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by --wAsH-MaCHiNE--, Jun 30, 2013.

1. BTW:

I'd love it even more if you got 2x gold or some bonus for returning the same # of hits (or more?) too. That way hansels can just steal from the attack builds that hit them and get 2x too.

2. Hotchkiss that has been said. There would need to be a "return fire" option. So once you get hit you can return hits with the same incentive that the attacker got. Would really appreciate some ideas and feedback on this. There really needs to be an alternative to eb's for growing and making gold.

3. Just as there is no such thing as an "ally shop", there is also no "5 hit rule". At least as far as the mechanics of the game are concerned. Yes it was implemented for OSFs but is now widely used by owners/admins to avoid the pain of warring other clans and getting involved in a lot of drama when their focus is on growing their peeps. LB clans and those with good networking skills have no compunction in violating this "rule". Players who get to a certain level (especially if they have their bigger alts) also pride themselves in their disdain for this community based convention.

But harken back to the days when you were just a kaw baby and that rule and the people who enforce it actually helps you...a LOT.

Somewhere along the line, though, some players decide it's time to put on the asshat. PvP equal stats vs equal stats is cool. But those who delight in BL Wednesday and glory in the "noob rage" on their walls...are very selective in their targets. Nothing changes. They'll hit whoever they want as long as they know their asses won't be handed to them on a silver platter.

Same as it ever was.

4. Support!! 

5. If you show up on my BL. Then you are within my range to hit. No room for noob tears. Kaw has a system in place to help protect noobs from getting smashed. You can be selective and find a noob to beat on. Or you can choose BL that gives people within your range. Don't be a *****. Choose accounts that can actually challenge you. Like I said. There are exploits to everything. Wether you are one who needs to take advantage of them is the question. Greed and laziness will bring you nothing but disrespect in this game. Anyone looking for a challenge, find me on BL and have a good time:)

6. My question is, if you hit someone from BL will you still get 2x if you hit him later on from a link? (News or wall)

7. If there was a x2 battle list Wednesday. I would buy more xtals.

Devs this post is for you.

8. Full support. Also off like the return hits suggestion. To go off that I think the return hits suggestion should be across the board. If I hit someone and they return hits the return hits option should be returned to me and so on. As long as it started on BL. Also gives more incentive as a BLer to carry on when the entire noobs clan and family comes raging with bravado to save their damsel nooblet in distress.

9. Delphin, the chances of seeing your osf online is slim to non existent.

During the days when I was exclusive on the battle list I'd rarely see clan members in it.

I'd take a pic of anyone I saw who I knew and pall them that they were good/poor pay.

10. Support for my machine brother

11. Supportsolid idea

12. BUMP for Ben and all you BL enthusiasts. Lets make SOMETHING, ANYTHING happen like this!

13. BL is for noobs. = FB from me :)

14. lol I forgot you made this wash.