What really annoys you in KaW?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valkyrie-XV, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Of course it's possible to get more than 8 actions. I've got 100 before. And that's easy to get.

2. so you openly admit you did not try

3. By posting this you are begging the rest of forums to hit you too. You should be ashamed of yourself. You say you didn't know, YOU DIDN'T MITH UP! Stop lying to the community about your lack of effort and take the hits like you did during the war, like a pansy.

4.  Lmfao this has to be a joke. No way he can claim that they even tried to war. Also don't blame BFE for the reason why you didn't get a successful hit. Everyone can get hit no matter what their BFE is

5. 1. If they have high BFE, of course you are bloody going to fail.

2. No I did not know about the plans for the war.

3. I do usually mithril up, today I couldn't afford to because I spent up, upgrading all my SOS.

4. Don't call me a lier. That will just make you look like a complete tool.

6. 5. I'm not claiming we tried to war. At the beginning I was not told we were going to fail. If I knew then I wouldn't have wasted loads of pots when I tried to attack. At the end I still didnt know, I looked at the 1b plunder compared to the 50 b plunder. And thought, **** they were good.

The only point things started to unravel was when others in my clan and I started recieving lots of incoming. As I still didnt know about the plans for the war, I started returning hits, reporting in cc, I made a thread in forums. Blah blah blah.

The only point I was aware of the situation was when a person (don't know who), posted on my thread saying something like "a clan member even posted on the owners wall that you were aiming to lose".

Anymore questions or smart **** comments. Feel free to post them.

7. So you went to war knowing you weren't gonna afford mithril? seems legit. Bet you were looking for free mithril as much as they were. And I'm sure someone in Cc must have said do not attack, we are going for the loss..

8. @LoverBoy, yeah I went into war knowing I couldn't afford mithril, I was going to war last night but called it off at last minute due to a mix of real life and no mithril.

Real life more or less made me abort the war last night, not mithril. And I didn't go to war looking for free mithril (apart from mithril I could have recieved if the war had gone ok and we won).

And in fact, nobody said anything in cc which really scared me. Only thing I remember was when I posted "this is so tough/hard" and somebody else replied and agreed.

9. Mods. Please do not lock this thread as it has a lot more potential. All you have to do is post what annoys you the most.

Whether its noobs asking for hires, or the devs. Fire away.

10. What you lost in mith... Hmmm... I remember you guys saying you didn't cast mith... :roll:

11. When someone changes their build so you cant hit tthem. (Cosiva-SYNYSTER)

12. Lol. What did they change to?

13. He was an attack build then he switched to gh.

14. @Swiftly. There already was a topic with what annoys you in KaW and it is pretty popular...

15. Hey swiftly, here is a pointer. Save for miths before you cast woc, likelihood of warring with no miths will leed to a lose, allowing u to then do vp for free miths.... Not cool as the other clan just had 2hrs of their time wasted, when that could have been strapping with a real clan. If u haven't warred with a clan before find intentions before joining.

16. The lack of respect Wandering Villages get really annoys me. The isn't even a building for them. Government housing needs to be addressed.