OMETS called in the DEVS during OSW with _RIOT TOWN_

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _____O_____HITTER____O____, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Sorry, about ruining anyone's fun, but I would like to ask this thread be locked. However to satisfy curiosity of any who care or think me asking is to cover anything up, (I imagine very few really care LOL) here is the back story:

1) this guy tries to infiltrate the OMETs,
    2) we catch him and tell him he is caught and go away,
    3) he cries and says he will have his revenge,
    4) he tries to masquerade as one of us and get us into an OSW with KOTFE and a couple of other clans but,
    5) he fails because KOTFE and others are cool and know we don't role that way,
    6) then he starts trying to impugn our name by trolling the forums as an "OMET" to try to make us look like noobs (I can do that on my own thank you),

But sticks and stones didn't push us to act, rather the last straw was:

7) we catch him picking on people and bullying folks using our group by claiming we will farm them, as his leverage point to get them to capitulate, not cool!

So we track him for a while and track his 13 or so Alts and we warn anyone in _riot town_ who is not him to get out of the line of fire or we will presume they are him.

We even actually posted in WC before hitting.

The funny thing is that when we posted WC we found that so many people have been annoyed by this kid that we had people we didn't know ask if they could help by identifying his Alts for us.

So long story slightly shorter, we start in on him when he doesn't respond to our condition to let this boy of many faces off the hook???

Our sole condition to let him walk was to lose the OMET name and stop trying to masquerade as one of us.

His response was no and he even decided to be a jerk to those accounts in his clan who were not his, by failing to tell them what was happening.

Now his latest "threat" was "let me in the OMETs for real or I will post to the forums."

Well at least he made good on that threat.

Anyway, anyone care for SS of the conversation I have them.

2. Ill take ss's lol i believe real omets not fake ones!!!

3. Also good job on clearing things up ;)

4. THIS THREAD WAS MADE TO WARN OTHERS NOT TO BRING IN ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS IN BECAUSE THEY WILL CALL DEVS IF THERE LOSING. WE PINNED THERE TOP MEMBERS IN THE CLAN TAMOANCHAN THEN HE CALLED THE DEVS...

5. I assume between in and alternate should be illegal right?

6. Pinned? LOL I have had 5-10 incoming during the entire war. And I am the head OSW coordinator for OMETs. OMG the kid is delusional.

7. You said your cousins account got banned? But on your owners wall you put it was your account?????? 

8. Nice to see cheats banned. There should be more of it.

9. They did something illegal and they were banned for it. Simple. Nothing unfair about it

10. Tried resisting but damn kid you are one of those special types, your blood naturally produces lsd. Ive been slapping you for weeks and had zero inc except for count em 1successful attack, your clan I max xstalled on an lo an behold zero in return. Hell apherium hits back harder, you caused this by your immature actions you endangered your clan no one else. As for development banning your *cough cousins account maybe not spamming forums would have avoided the attention of the devs.

11. Cl0k just made my day ;D lmao

12. LIER !!!

hahaha, you sir, correction, you kid are a lier ! you just said in the beginning of this thread that your cousin's account: PIGG_HOME_MADE_OF_HAY got banned, BUT
    If you go to your current owner's wall: IIXII_TDC-SirMik_IIXII
    you'll see you say "hey bro im going to Reset because OMETs snitch to the devs and got "my" account banned so letting your know to drop me for I can reset and you don't lose as much"
    posted 6/29/2013

hahahaha... grow up kid, you just admitted you lied to the Omets and that it's really your account that got banned NOT your cousin's hahahaha

CRY BABY FAKE OMET !!!

13. Hahaha

Go real OMETs!! XD rofl

14. Serioisly kid, grow up. You're not an Omet and never will be. Stop crying about getting banned when you clearly broke ToU. You deserve to get every single account you have banned.

15. Thread could of being better :geek:

16. As a player that was farmed for several days. I didn't see the real Omets (whatever the heck that is anyway) notifying their targets of why we were bieng targeted and farmed. So this is one player that will never have respect for players using that name. False or real.

17. Quick question, anyone mind pming him all his alts?

18. Why the crap isn't this locked yet?