Philosophical discussion

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Hasharin, Jun 29, 2013.

1. What do you think about -acting good- ?
    I ask me about wars and other fault and how they influence our thinking about helping others standing together how to be unite and how to act good !!!
    Pls share your ideas in this forum:)

2. ---------------

3. its good to be good. Its also nice to be nice to nice people. People who act bad are being bad. Being bad is the opposite of being good. I like good.

4. Nothing like a long OSW to bring about camaraderie.

That's something you'll never get from an EB :)

5. I think you need to add more depth to this thread, OP. It's rather lacking.

6. I don't give a **** MURDER

7. If your talking about the real world it's simple. Remove ourselves from feudal countries until they evolve. Lock them out of free world travel and commerce.
    Stop political undermining of North American culture to accommodate a hostile group of ppl looking for a better life but insist on dragging unexpected behavior with them.
    Remove all illegals after min 2 weeks jail time. DNA tag to prevent re-entry.
    Seize all houses of prayer teaching or conspiring to undermine fabric of society. Arrest all ppl practicing laws other than those approved by the representatives elected by the populous of State Province or Federal Government, resend any citizen application and deport.
    Sell no weapons or technology which could apply to weapons to undeveloped war torn countries. Stop shipments of weapons from China, Russia, and France to South America, Middle East, Southern Asia, Africa.
    Nuke any hostile move to appose sanction and isolation.

8. What dionise is saying is....if your names not down, your not coming in

Or

Members and regulars only...

Or

Sorry, you're not in the guest list..

Or

No drink cards tonight

9. Interesting :)

10. I think acting good is, well good. In fact it's much easier than going through all the effort of actually BEING good. So, ya, I'm on board.

11. Lets all hold hands and make out with each other

12. I'm pretty sure I'm one random event from being a full blown psychopath. I find my self in many situations where I asses the it in my head and say "you should be feeling this, you should be responding like this, you should act this way, that's what normal people do". I then listen to that voice, and act as instructed. The voice then chuckles at the people I'm interacting with, for it is amazed that I consistently fool them with this act, and that they believe I'm normally. But this is starting to where thin. I'm getting tired of listening to that voice. Right now it's screaming at me to use my return key. But no. **** you voice. I'm sick of this ****. I'll do what the **** I want. No more will I show discretion when someone does something I disagree with. **** that! That fools getting slap right in the face.
    Mums birthday. You gives a ****. **** you! You should be giving a present just for showing up! Randoms in line for coffee better get the **** out the way. I've gone bad arse!
    

13. *missing word is "situation".

**** you if you got confused!

14. *scratch that. It was actually an additional "the".

I need the voice in my head back....
    The voice was obviously the brains of this operation 

15. No soup for you

16. Good is an opinion.

17. This is some deep discussion

18. A cold beer on a hot day is good.

19. Beer is more gooder than soup too