Emily. [FEEDBACK]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by etak, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Please post your comments, criticism etc. Here.
    I will love you if you do 

2. I'll just sit here waiting for someone who has the heart to do so.

Even if they're like "this story is **** because blahhhhblahhh

It would be better then someone saying "and if we don't?"

Which, summarised, means TL;DR

3. I just wanted a full grasp on the situation, no need to go rambo on me. I guess that answers my question though.

4. It's seems you can't make up your mind who this Celeste person is supposed to be. Innocent, yet witty, yet somber, yet depressed? Doesn't make sense. 1/10, would not read again.

5. Waiting for more. I know you're a good writer from the first time Emily came around, so, yeah... 

6. thanks for the feedback

@ superman: I am grateful for your criticism, and will review Celeste's personality, but however, be honest, if I had said Celeste was either witty or depressed, and that was all there was to the character, you would be bored quickly. I never said she was innocent, the only time I mentioned it was that her eyes PORTRAYED innocence, but she was being witty at the time, so it was sarcasm.
    And that is virtually the only time she is witty in the whole trilogy, ironically, but she has other traits, which you would discover if you continued reading.

So, I lost a reader and nine out of ten marks for giving depth to a character, or in your words, making her sombre and witty at the same time. Oops!

@ Alioos : thank you, and I hope to put more up tonight.

7. *@Alioss

8. Another short bit up

9. Emily... Again? o_O

-Will post more when I have time. Until then, keep writing!-

10. More up

11. Want moar. :3

12. I like this.

13. More up

14. I don't know if this is why it was cut off, but and signs cut things off

15. Yeah it's really annoying. Have it up now though. And that was the cliffhanger! :mad:

16. What's the problem??? The suspense Kate it's not fair! It's a good story. I have always loved your writing technique and the choice of words used throughout your stories. There are some grammatical errors though. (Mostly quotations.) 8/10 :)

17. Mmmmooooaaaaarrr I luv it man! So, mooaaarr

18. She's on holiday or something but will probs update soon

19. Updated! I am in a good mood so if someone posts anytime soon I will update again :3