What is the best and fastest way to grow?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *tescot (01), Jun 25, 2013.

1. I just started this game yesterday and I haven't grown since. I need to find a way to grow and I know some people can grow very fast. In a month I've seen people stronger than 1 million cs

2. For fast gold/growth and such, I suggest building lots of guilds. They are in the spy section. They make the most gold overall, I believe.

3. How have you seen people grow to 1m stats if you just started playing yesterday? But besides that, look on world chat, there are always people posting about helping people grow and teaching them how to play. You'll get the hang of it sooner or later-I'm sure of it.

4. Maybe he has heard of it happening, or this is an alt.

5. *join a good clan,
    *ask for advice,
    *read the strategy forums,
    *make bank,
    *be as active as possible.

Hope you grow big and fast! good luck!

*Kisses*

6. Farm this person guarantied to grow quick ^

7. Buy allies - it increases your money when you attack by a HUGE amount - like I get 24mil extra from ally bonus

8. Items items items. Make sure u are crushing any item phase of an eb. Start by building all guilds in the lowlands until u have a total of 15 lands. Upgrade as u can to lvl2 and 3 as u can. Once all lowlands are bought, convert 7 guilds to T4 att holdings. The rest sos's. upgrade Ll those then to lvl3. That should give I a start.

9. I belive in you mate youll do it and just save up money and then in vest in allies do b2b warbeasts and the keep building lands build 5 forges and the rest guilds the when you get to highlands create one big attack build and the rest spy attack and defence that should help and make sure you read forums alot to

10. Follow chongo_hombre. He will definitely help you 

11. My advice for beginners has just been created for this purpose.

ADVICE FOR BEGINNERS

:) Enjoy and i hope this helps.

12. Ive ben playin 18 days and 1.3m cs