She must be scared of you guys

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Lol that Dragon is adorable :lol:

2. Dragonite aren't you banned?

3. Charizard is banned.

4. Don't derail, Slender. :3

Also, can you spare some change, Ali? It'd be much appreciated :p

5. Oops sorry, those noobs failed every attack lol, and don't beg for money take that to wc

6. True balto was asked to leave, BUT forums rules say if the person is spoken about they are allowed to respond. So essentially, the others should be in trouble. Not withstanding. I don't really care, jut wanted to point that out, and it was mentioned in a mod forum recently.

7. About 50 people get farmed by another 50 people a day. If we're not interested in their story, why should we be interested in yours? :|

JS

8. Lady hush hush hush

9. @ lady boss. You said we? So you speak for the whole kaw community now? I must have missed that thread from kaw admin .

It is my right as part of my enjoyment of kaw to make these kind of thread. Of you don't like it, don't read. Don't post and don't bother moron

10. Name calling.That's cute.

11. Ladyboss611

2/2/10 atk p
    2/2/5 steal p. shame you so close to dtw

That's cuter

12. Damn! They stink!They failed like how many times? Lmao

13. Lmao. I love this thread.

14. Fail scouts= no pots burned= winning for Alison

15. I'm interested in the epic tale of -Alison-/-Amelia- because they're outnumbered here Ladyboss. Not to mention, -Alison- is secretly about to fall in love with me. We all know it's true.

16. Sighmin-templar-the-noob, why are you even on this thread? You already made it clear on another thread that you don't like me.

You don't even know me.

I don't like you now.

In time when you think your game is going along well. I will turn up in your news and make a point of ruining kaw for you as much as I can.

17. Support Alison! I'm surprised I didn't find this earlier •_•. Oh well, another great thread, go get em Alison!