Re: -D3sTrUcT10N- NOW RECRUITING

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Th3_Sh0cK3r, Jun 24, 2013.

1. -D3sTrUcT10N- is now recruiting for ee war season 2 and pre season wars. We plan to rank well on prestige leaderboard. We are unlocking ebs right now for clan bonus. We are closely tied to -DeVaSt4Tion- as they are a family clan, so you want to join the -DeVaSt4Tion- family now is your chance. We are a seperate war clan from them, but the chance to move to them is their provided you prove yourself worthy.

We are a family that is fiercely protective and will not back down. Test at your own risk. We are a fun loving group that loves to war. We do not look for trouble, but we will stand up for our members. You are free to come and go to visit friends clans and such. If you want to join an awesome war family this is it. We will teach you and help you grow and understand your build to best suit the war style you choose.

We are not a dictatorship, we gladly accept new ideas and tactics. However are tactics are tried and proved. We are a new clan, but built by war vets.

Requirements:
    500K minimum spy defense (1 mil prefered)
    3 Mil cs attack build, 2 mil hansel
    ability to cast the for base mith spells
    300 of each pot
    2 xtals per war
    Activity, activity, activity.
    And the ability to follow commanders directions.

Apply with owner or council member for admission. Get in now while there is room and the requirements get bumped up.

thanks for looking. :)

2. LUVs to fam

3. Boom headshot

4. Full support  I even joined the main clan it's so cool 

5. Bump..if you want to war, this is the place to learn!

6. Def will be interested in joining for season 2 ee wars :) my buddy Vic told me the clan is pretty chill

7. Support for our young ones

8. Full support with the exception of few control freaks :)

9. Bump to Fam

10. Anyone see the super moon?

11. wrong thread bro

12. Hmmm I support new clans all the way. And I'll even help if needed but I think I've seen 5 of these now. I could be wrong correct me if I am but for now

/lock

13. 'Zaft-faith' demon - perhaps you should go back to spamming your own crappy uninteresting threads for attention and get the **** off ours. 

Support to an awesome family btw

14. Lol cool family just thought I saw like 8 if these

15. Sick of these threads!!!  Just kidding full support guys go hard

16. Anyway.... Ignoring the troll..... Great clan and all players new and old that want to try their hand in estocs should try out here. Will teach you a lot. Support from me 

17. Full support

18. No troll just wondering. Now I know that this is first ad! So full support pm if ya need help