The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. I don't feel like it.
    I imagine that Zaln's got some fairly important stuff going on all the time, based on how he behaved the last several instances he appeared.

I'd not be surprised if he would refuse the offer.

2. Well, we first need to contact him.
    But does anyone know how?

3. And does he meet the age requirements?

4. I'm not sure if Zaln does. I don't think he's in the requirements.

And how would we get to finding him? Does anyone have a contact to him, outside of KaW?

And cheese is probably right, he might be busy with real life issues and such.

5. That's what in wondering. Does anyone know his email, etc...?

6. Oh, and hai cheesymarshmellowz.
    Short time no see.

7. Guys if he's inactive now then he won't get Mod. You have to be an active player in forums if they make you mod.

8. Allioss allio?
    ("What about Bellemorte? Is she still active?")

9. Tomato...
    EVERYONE knows iZaln. At least all the older players.

Also, Bellemorte was once a mod. No offense to her, but she didn't really clear up FF Forums that much.
    And once you leave your position as mod, you usually don't get it back.

10. Hi been meaning to appear here for some time, how is everyone?

11. Ugh.

._.

I really can't write happy poetry.

12. Depends what you mean by happy. If it's about something you enjoy or like it will naturally come out the way you want it to. Never force yourself with poetry

13. Everyone may know him, but if he's not active/VERY active he's not gonna be a good choice by the devs. You can't bring someone out of retirement/semi-retirement and expect them to get a position held by no more than 15 of THOUSANDS of players.

14. Now I really want to know who zaln is

15. He's awesome. That's the definition.
    Sadly, I don't remember him much.

16. His name is "iZaln".

17. Guess I am not "everyone" then if I don't know him. But he sounds awesome if you all know him. I think I may have heard the name but not sure.

18. I remember GlooMi far better than I remember Zaln. A shame, both are inactive.

19. Yay iZaln.

And also, I would like it if more people would read my story. It is a little discouraging getting four comments on my story over a course of about twenty days when other authors get fifteen in a day.

If you all wish fan fiction to get on it's feet, then we need to support EVERYONES' stories, not just the few authors. Some stories you don't like: trust me, I know. But we still need to help writers get better, not leave them alone and only select a few good writers to read. I mean, seriously: "Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

P.S. You can tell me my story is the west you've ever read if you can explain why. I would be happy for a comment like that.

20. Worst* not west. Curse you autocorrect.