Need trainer for WAR!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -DELT-, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Hello I'm looking into dipping my toe in war , would lIke to learn before I go, I don't want to go mess it up and lose it. Some comment back or wall me.

2. Mod please use your awesome /lock powers

3. Wow, what a noob ^, plenty of clans can and will allow you too war, the best way too train is too participate in wars and follow EVERYTHING in cc

4. @ nuckles according to TOU it is against the rules to request the lock of another persons thread, all though it is not enforced it is a silencable offense, my advice to you would be if you can't contribute then shut up, this is actually a legitimate question/post

5. If you looking to war consider getting some spy defence tower they are a requirement of many war clans .. If your interested in ee wars the key is activity and following the clans game plan ... Start building up your items too

6. Op - follow me, I'll give you advice.

7. I could be wrong (i'm sick of saying that :( ) but I think if the thread breaks tou requesting a lock would be valid

8. As far as I know golden nowhere does it state in TOU that if a thread breaks TOU/ROC that a standard player can request it's lock,

9. It's good see someone asking for help rather than wasting ppl time warring without knowing what there doing.

10. @ you guys talking about tou.... I find out what I'm not supposed to do the short way(get in trouble not read that ****)

11. Where's moose when you need him

/lock

12. Looking for war now wall me

13. To those asking for a lock, why lock this? A player wants to learn how to war. That should be encouraged. @op did you get the help you need? If not follow me ill help

14. Practice makes perfect, Op. :)

Just get straight into wars. You'll get better.

15. You need actual war to train yourself goodluck

16. I can teach you

17. You need war to learn, but there's also a lot of theory in wars as well that you won't learn just by warring.

18. Which is why you usually see successful war clans teaching their members how to war.

19. Someone ask for advice, lets be **** wits about it