EB no/ lower item drops?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -RaDiAnZ-, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Devs,
    I understand you are prolly modding the game again. But this is crazy.

2 FODs ago, we had 1 inferno drop and 1 aqua drops.
    The current one... Completely none !!

We would appreciate you replying to this issue.

Any clans see a drop in items ?

2. Gotta admit I've noticed a change as well. 7 fod and I've had 1drop last few days, normally I'd get an average of 2 drops per 2/3 fods.

3. Bro I am talking about entire clan drop. Not personal ones.

Having 0 clan drops it absolutely incredulous!

4. I have noticed less drops, don't think I've seen a 0drop. But we've certainly had a cpl of FoD this weekend with no aqua and maybe 1 or 2 inferno. Certainly lower than usual, especially considering most of us have some form of EE as well.

5. I have to agree drops are getting fewer, I hardly get any drops now , Even dropping bronze bars if u have equipment hardly drops now, I've been doing the so called double drop EB's in hope of some inferno or aqua only to see a worst drop than a normal EB.

6.  Kaw is running out of  and !!!! Quick, start hoarding!!!

7. Bed bro. They like to reset items but dun wanna give the drops.
    Looks like they prefer us to non and crystal and get the . Than at level 9, reset!!!!!

8. Nob* not non... Sorry my fat fingers.

9. I hear you, my greaves have reset 7 times already .

10. Definitely agree 3 fods ago we had 1 aqua 1 inferno drop, absolutely bs, and inferno drops are rarer than leprechaun 

11. Aqua not inferno sorry

12. When we completed no quarter for the first time at --sparta-- not a single drop at all n I was only rewarded 4 hammers n 5 bars which seems very low ,

13. Or they want you to EE war for equip.

14. Or ee war for the edge to raise your chances

15. Well in that case warring should get you ee win or lose

16. No. Why should you be rewarded for not being the better clan?

17. S3, my clan have EE, mostly at a high level. Yet we've also suffered recent low drop rates. Especially on FoD.

18. It's been that way for a few months on FoD. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it stinks.

19. We've had plenty fine drops...

20. I've spent 160$ on xtals... Not one drop... 100$ of that is on tgl.