Plunder dynamic, BFA, and BFE - an outrage

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Khaymens, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Great thread Khay, I am not be hlbc or ever will be but It's plain stupid to do that and ignore BFE.

2. Support, by no means am I near even the top 4k on the Ally lb, that given we were used to a mech that I was always happy with, and I'd consider myself an eb fairy who loved to war lol... I make 22mil less per hit now because of what seems to be the value of allies and not bfa, I know because my bfa sucks! I didn't invest in allies for the bonus, simply to bank and build off of trading etc. That being the case, why have pride in owning an overpriced ally you wish to own? Why bother going past mp? Why bother doing anything but look for equip, aqua & inferno, take all that and add in the eb bonus summer and all this seems to me to be a ploy to only buy xtals ( for a majority of kaw ) and not nob past hlbc mp, and just have people buying xtals all the time for ebs and ee wars that give you great equip! I find this update insulting to the #1 lb that insightful players look at for true strength, not battles or value ... I feel for the lb accounts that have no incentive to do anything else but abandon their beloved accounts only to use gh's or whatever alts they may have to keep their interest going. I know that for myself it was friends and my clan that kept me playing and it still will be but this has to be the crappiest update I've seen in my time in kaw! I understand the argument for the update from supporters of it but respectfully disagree with their logic behind it... Not a well thought rant so apologies and happy father's day to all the dad's out there!

3. Happy Fathers Day All

4. Good thinking once again, Khay!

5. FULL SUPPORT. Just rated Kaw one star. Already emailed my complaints yesterday.

6. Talk about low payouts for a strip. Err.

7. Support!

8. Support. Even though I have very little BFA to speak of, I understand why it is bad.

9. Support!
    Mahjong Hero Ramsy

10. Support. The change will kill of incentive to grow and progress. Pushing strong players to simply hit ebs for plunder. Something i thought the Devs wanted to steer ppl away from.

11. Mahjong next Wednesday Rambo?

12. NEVER CARED MUCH FOR PAL. THE DEVS ARE MAKING THAT MORE ATTRACTIVE WITH EACH NEW NUTTY SCHEME. THIS NEW ONE IS A REAL STINKER.
    BADMINTON ANYONE?

13. Sadly, no support. Being a GH myself, you would understand.
    Though, I agree it makes completely no sense. Though, I benifit.

14. Support. Well said Khay.

15. This is why I only stay above MP 