Plunder dynamic, BFA, and BFE - an outrage

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Khaymens, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Full support, feedback time. The devs just helped us really, people like Legs or any open for hits person usually have a lot of allies, so now they pay even MORE. The devs screwed themselves over, I expect a change back soon.

2. No jam if 25 mil was the base (and is only an example amount) that would be before all other factors were taken into account pots ,player attacking build

3. Nice thread well written. Support.

4. And bfa calculations .....

If a 500k Att build hit a Hlbc gh he would be capped much lower by his own mp but other Hlbc builds would make more off of every other LC build as a base line

5. Full support for Khaymens, this is one of the most eloquent and well thought out post I have seen on this topic.

6. Well reasoned. Support.

7. Very articulate, well thought out, and compelling post as always khay. Full support my friend

8. I like what they've done with the bfa, as it makes sense IMO that as you get bigger smaller people pay less and bigger people pay more. Once you hit Hlbc it continues in the form of ally growth. Hit people with larger bfa than you to make bank as well. This system encourages hitting bigger opponents, and makes bullying (people that have to hit smaller accounts because that's all they have going for them) less profitable.

I agree 100% they need to fix the bfe issues, the new equip has indeed broken the system IMO.

9. Support. Just to add: Even pots are taken into plunder computation, how can BFE be so conveniently ignored?

10. Personally i like the changes :lol:

11. All the new war equipment is so op. it kills the game.

Support.

12. Great thread khay, Full support, despite being a gh myself.