The KaW Timeline

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by *-Grammar_Unicorn_ (01), Feb 2, 2013.

1. great read, brought back good memories.

2. I didn't mean to send that into wc I thought it was my clan ad

3. Nal/hollow war.. You got some biased info there.

4. Very nice bro!

5. Very informative, I was actually in one of those clans Swabia declared war on. Council at the time decided to CF was fun although short while it happened.

6. Swabia? That noob still around? Lol

7. I like reading this thread. OP please keep updating if possible , brings back a lot of memories and a lot things most don't know about 

8. So many memories... Trying to remember the exact date for one. (Might of been May 22nd or 23rd where The Ethereal Order became the first and only clan to emerge as #1 in all 3 Leaderboard positions. At the time they were: Wins, Strength, Plunder.)

9. well this was ......this was just simply Freakin Amazing! You should request a sticky and this should be required reading in the tutorial! Nice work OP 

10. Great thread . Cannot believe only 18 pages of reply !

11. HOLY **** I REMEMBER KOOL-AID HE WAS IN MY CLAN OASIS XD

12. Thank you grammar I have been trying to find something like this for some time now and thanks to you whoever helped you I have. Corinthian used to be my owner until he stopped playing.

13. Great read because I've only been playing a little over 4 months I didn't know any of this stuff...appreciate the thread :D

14. Nice info OP

15. I started right after 1st ASW in Nov 2010

16. The links to Moose's and Belle's and Donkey's threads don't work for me :(