Summer Promotion: Limited Time EB Bonuses June 14th 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 14, 2013.

1. And do these questions get replied to?

2. @ smitty.

Using my amazing common sense, I have come to notice that the double drop chance happen to be larger and harder EB's, for the larger clans.

The double plunder happen to be small and easier EB's , better for the smaller people and clans.

I mean if you don't like the EB choice, they aren't forcing you to do them.

3. If clans are completing warbeasts at a breakneck pace, then you will get the gold rewards every like 20 mins

4. I'm in total agreement. I just will spend the night deflecting pms asking for help and wc full of ads of those who should know better. My main complaint is warbeast. When I can train a newb n volley them to play tfo in under ten minutes. If beginning tutorial was actually useful warbeast would be obsolete. And is :)

5. Sorry but i gotta call Bull **** on this one!! Done several TBO's all night the first night. Several xstals later and from same clan and not only did i not get greaves...but clan as a whole saw no more than usual drops. Y'all are getting greedy and this game is getting stupid!! You got me once.....but u wont again KaW

6. Lmao someone said double drop haunting? Lol I wish I was informed about haunting dropping equip :p

7. At least ToC actually drops things on a regular basis, unlike TBO and NML.

:D

8. I like these!

9. When will we get 2 × plunder in haunts?????

10. TOC & no drop, must be a double or nothing?

11. Warbeasts 

12. I live in texas anybody know what time zone that would be

13. if you really want to give some summer love to players how about make it easier for none hlbc and none hllc players get there faster maybe put 50% off land so people can buy them and promote it for 2-3 days im sure many people will buy xtals to use on eb's so they can get their land ready..! also since bfa isnt worth anything to you anymore its only right to help players get their stats up..i also hate the new mechs because my main cant hit lb players anymore because they are "seposebly" too strong how about i decided that for my damn self after getting the chance to attack them.. thank you :) :mrgreen:

14. The war beasts one makes sense for small small clans not for bigger ones

15. Viva la Warbeasts!

16. I like it make it all year round cuz it will make kaw way more fun...and bring peace to the world 

17. 2x gold to haunts!!! :D

18. Nice pls do something for CoTd like this

19. Can the double gold be on something like haunt plz some time