Summer Promotion: Limited Time EB Bonuses June 14th 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Every weekday we will be boosting rewards to different Epic Battles.

June 14th, 2013

For 24 hours, starting at:
    12:00pm PDT
    3pm EDT
    7pm GMT
    8pm GMT +1 (London)

[​IMG]
    Talons of Carnage will now have 2x ITEM DROPS until June 15, 7pm GMT (this means 2x likely to drop items)

[​IMG]
    Warbeasts will now drop 2x Gold until June 15, 7pm GMT (2x the amount of gold)

Check back tomorrow to see what Epic Battle will be rewarding bonus rewards.

If you start an EB before the bonus expires (before 7pm GMT) you will still get the bonus until it's complete

2. Warbeast should have like 3 to 4 times the gold

3. Still, I like these EB promotions, keep it up

4. Woohoo, Warbeasts! :D

5. What? Warbeast. Is this a joke?

6. Correct, Warbeasts, you will now receive 400mil instead of 200mil!

7. Why isn't every clan doing warbeasts!?!?

8. I suggest instead of doing double gold, make everyone's AB at 40m for 24 hours on those specific EBs. Equal Opportunity for everyone.

9. Keep it up on the promotion!

10. Warbeasts FTW!!

11. Next week is 2x haunting drops

12. Warbeast? Are u kidding me... That's going backwards. Wow everyone was exited too. And toc regen lol right up there with ctt and tbo ummm no Ty lol. Mercs will be very busy tonight. Reminder people don't run toc unless ur clan can crush it without having to blitz

13. No support. Earned what I have. Now Devs give it away.

14. C'MON DEVS! ONLY WARBEASTS?

15. ToC is easy, TBO and CTT is tough. I can admit but ToC is just plain easy, it already gives great drops and making it double is fine with me. :)

16. All respect. But. Ur next to last smallest in ur clan since u picked my post to respond to. Toc is easy if ur the right size, cuz ur clan beats it for u, and u coast on there power. Just pointing that out

17. If ToC started before time do you still get double drop??

18. When I say before time I mean before start of offer