Formal apology to Yafi

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Uptown_Funk, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Yafi let the strips begin.

2. @iProphet
    Your mouth just got bigger and bigger :lol: :lol:
    I dont know that yafi failed strip you or not, but your allies are gone, you may have banked you gold with BB, but what those stupid BB do for you. and all your clan members are gone!
    You may not "butthurt", but what you are doing right now is exactly what the "butthurt" is.

I think you suck too much(you know what) make your mouth bigger, keep that way, so we can be entertained.

3. Assuming that he did catch the strip, were you expecting him to bank in allies again instead of BB? lol

4. Either way he lost a lot of gold out of it

5. :lol:

At the guy on page 19 putting a clan ad. Way to get you're self farmed.

6. Hijack again.For those interested,Drgns thread is in Other KAW Discussion

7. This has nothing to do with my thread. That's ancient history now, lets please move on.

8. I expected a smarter person to have bank in pots instead of BB.

At least the pots can be used.

9. And you get like a 7.5% increase in payback.

10. Youre an idiot prophet, he's a dev on a game not a god he doesnt know all and he's still human. The social aspect of this game are the least of his concern, i dont know him but i dont think he spends all his time gossiping like you do. That post was pointless and you just used it to show that you talk to the top dev, its sad. you wont lose any credit with ata, dont try to sound hardcore, they could probably move on from your "friendship" and forget about you very easily, and probably will. You act like a gossiping ***** does in real life except its on a game for 9yr olds. Youre talking **** while playing shoots and ladders at a preschool. This thread annoys me, only because a drama queen like you is fueling it and idiots actually listen to you, then try to argue youre random and nonsensical points like they're actually something that shuld be argued about. You can manipulate people congratulations you just passed being a woman 101, and you dont even have boobs and a ******. Seriously just shut up.

11. Another drgn

12. Str

You are a fool to say that. Everyone knows and has known a long ass time that I and ata have close contact.

Get over yourself and wanting to make me look a fool and you might see this is bigger than that.

The whole kawmunnity has made this players life hell. All because yafi is too proud to admit they screwed up an stripped yet again, another innocent player.

Was my plan evil? Yes it was. But my plan ended once Cratnas has 0 allies. It's now you the community who foolishly keeps antagonizing this player when more than ample prof has been given we aren't the same and absolutely none has been given to show we are.

Things aren't always as the seem. Cratnas is merely a tragic casualty of a much bigger issue that needs addressing. And that is what I am doing.

As I said, in time, this will all play out.

13. Take red out. We are ably getting 1 side of conversation. (Except the curse words those make sense)

14. Dear Iprophet,

Again not only you amused me, you also baffled my stomach on your latest post. You have just admitted that you are indeed a crazy megalomaniac,. Indeed you need some therapy dude. Please seek doctor fast or you will not able to see the world the same way next day.

Secondly, you expect us all KAW community to believe that Derek is TOP ATA developers while you photoshop on the SS itself not to reveal anything, even the group :lol: And you expect to believe us to believe this new story of urs? Btw, something went through my mind, what if derek manipulate you and told you he a top developers when he not?Haf you thought abt it? Or you prefer to live in your self-denial. :lol: :lol:

Try harder Dude, its ain't working. :lol: :lol:

15. Hmmm, has prophet developed a conscience? Are you feeling guilty now? I'm finding that a bit difficult to believe. I'll massacre a movie quote here; "hope is the greatest torture of all". I've resigned myself to my fate. Putting a light at the end of the tunnel just hurts :(

16. Dear Cratnas,

Its this all you can say to iprophet after he caused you to 10k worth of an acc goes down the drain? :lol: :lol:

You must be the most dumbest LB i have ever known in the history of KAW.. :lol: :lol:

But wait!, Iprophet just admit he a crazy megolamaniac, so is that you iprophet? :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. I may just be a little slow but don't see how that proves anything

18. bigger than what, prophet? an app on an iphone that most people have never heard about? You need to get over yourself. The community isnt antagonizing this player, only a small portion associated with yafi, which may be a large clan but its really only a small handful of players on this game and does not matter at all. At all. Not even a little bit. Not at all. A good comparison would be orange juice (something very thirst quenching and that matters a lot) and you (something that doesnt matter). Another one would be a homeless person (somewhere to put your spare change) and you (something that doesnt matter).

No it was not evil, its a game. Dont be that faggot that gets too into a game and calls himself evil while playing a game like Risk. Its just sad and other kids will just look at you like, "is he serious"? Then they'll probably leave you alone. On that note nothing in this game is actually tragic except when you hear about someone that played this game really dying in real life, because again its just a game, dont be so flamboyant with you language. PPS he's not a casualty, because that would be tragic, refer to what i just wrote. Finally nobody gives a **** if you know some people that work at ata, that doesnt make you apart of them no matter how much you wish it did, so wipe their **** off your nose, and stop acting like a ******* child. Whatever this is, isnt as epic as you think it is. Now lets settle it, if this is all a part of a bigger issue why dont you come out and tell us, what is that issue?

19. Lets all admit now that that's pretty bad ass. Not sure if that really is the kaw dev, it's super easy to make another account and rename it and put the ata thing as his picture. It's pretty funny that Yafi striped a top lbr that had no idea though...