Formal apology to Yafi

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Uptown_Funk, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Curious. Why "apple" seeds. Watermelon seeds are way cooler. Legit. Actually wondering that.

Also, oli - we aren't in 46. Your right.
    Just like you weren't in hog...
    Only difference is we haven't changed our names out of phearz of the big bad yafi.

2. Lol Oli, you should re-read mine. Like I said, we followed orders. Did what we were told. I'm sure in a wonderful clan such as yours, you may have the same set up. Yes, we are in fact in Warlor. Observational skills are obviously your strong suit. But to call us running? Meh. They know where to find us.

3. But, um..y'all usually head out leaving them with 4 people :shock:
    Looks like more people left than just the usual.

4. I liked drgns better but this is 9/10 haha prophet rocks !

5. In what way is this in context? :roll: :roll: :roll:

You may craft a satisfactory explanation, and I may then reply you ;)

6. Lol what are you even talking about? :lol:

Dude don't become another proph. He embarrassed 46 enough.

Should probably study up and learn what you are attempting to insult about.... Ya know, like if I had even participated in that? Lmao.

I'll repeat. Go to sleep, you're drunk.

7. Ugh cas, it's apparent reading isn't a strong point of 46 members.

Where did I say you guys ran?

Oh you mean where I said you left 46?

Weir I don't see running anywhere in there o_O

8. Weird that the D is no where to be found in my above weird o_O

9. @rom

A spray painted object shaped like an apple, looks like an apple, but isn't.

Perhaps look further into things instead of sitting at the surface. Makes for far more interesting conversation.

I mean I could say you have the name Romulus to copy the original. Doesn't mean it's true. Think.

@apple

I'm actually curious as to the origin of your name. There are far more potent seeds in the world surely?

10. NEIN.

Not yet.. 

11. Ok maybe a little drunk.

12. Whatcha yah talking about bruh

13. Your choice of words may not have said the word run, but you certainly implied it. And honestly, reading has always been one of my strongest skills.

14. Was CAS not clear enough?

They are following orders. As they always do. See idc when you bash on 46 and spew more of your nonsense. This is one of the most loyal groups in kaw, they dont even question me anymore. Our bond as a clan is that stronger.

Zaft, bh alliance, apoc. And many others have tried to break that loyalty. I promise yafi won't be the first to succeed in doing so.

Appleseed you are no longer worth my time. The table have turned, so enjoy the final post to you. All you have is your words. Which your damn good with. Maybe once you start showing proof of what you claim will you be addressed back. Until then you just another gum bumper like me

Oh and damn it. I sold out my friends on kaw. Whatever shall I do!? Like I haven't done it before and won't do it again.

This game thrives on drama and as long as the community stays as is, people will always talk, and Prophet's will always be lurking.

Cute you think I care though. it's no secret, never has been. Unless you bleed 46, I give two yafi's about you. I mean iPoohs.

15. No, you interpreted it as if I had meant run. I implied nothing. I don't know which members of 46 did actually run, or if none ran and just dispersed. So I cannot say that you all ran.

Idk maybe I just like to use logic. It's crazy I know.

And that's cool, did you know I'm a Anesthesiologist?

16. Oli, you read words for blind people?

17. too bad iProphet, I know you can't handle the truth and facts I pointed out :lol:

We have plenty of SSes and proofs of different things. But we have also promised our friends who entrusted us the information that we will not leak it. That means to say, we don't backstab ;)

Our exchanges have already shown you to be
    1) one who does not care about his clan mates
    2) one who backstabs his friends
    3) a megalomaniac, pointed out by Cambji, and proven right yet again by all your posts
    4) one who lies plenty
    5) one who posts without proof, and claims earlier that you don't need to show any proof
    6) one who uses internet sockpuppets extensively

Furthermore, you have left multiple loopholes in many of your words and actions that I don't wish to point out ;)

Like I said way earlier in the deleted thread, liars like you aren't worth replying to. I'm doing you a favour by feeding your megalomaniac tendencies :lol:

The more you post, which I welcome greatly, the more character traits I can see in you ;)

18. @Ipoooophet aka Cratnas! I am truely worrying for you bud! Living in denial is not helping you! Actually your megalomaniac symptoms are increasing! Please do us a favor! Faster go consult! Just a friendly advise

19. You didn't answer my question apple :(
    You have left me broken hearted. 

Hey cam!

20. It wasn't satisfactory enough, but I will give you a hint. :lol:

Hint: An apple a day keeps the doctor away ;)