★ KaW Equipment Calculator ★

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by DN_Kassio, Jun 5, 2013.

1. KaW Equipment Calculator

What it does...

This spreadsheet based tool lets you easily calculate the Bonus from Equipment (BFE) any kind of equipment build will have. Just select the desired equipment as well as its enchanted level and see the stats change!

New! The second tab now contains a tool to compare your choice of two equipments amongst all available ones at all enchanted levels. Find out easily if your existing Armor of the Bronze Dragon lvl 5 beats your new drop!

On a third tab, you´ll find a short list of all available equipment, as well as its origin and its Maximum enchanting level.

The core data can be found on the fourth tab, listing all available stats data of all in-game equipment. This can be used as a quick reference about all questions concerning equipment and its stats.

What it doesn´t do...

This isn´t a magical tool that will tell you what gear you should equip for what occasion...
    It won´t increase your drop chance for equipment, inferno or aqua in epic battles either...

A few limitations that I bumped into so far are:
    • no check is done on equipping duplicate rings
    • when switching gear, the enchant lvl won´t be reset to a default of zero
    • without knowing your exact build it is not possible to compute correct BFE values for non-full troops Scenarios with % gear equipped

Where do I get it?

Actual version: v2.0 (10 June 2013)

Well... just grab it from the link down here:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1xbIWo8bSR0ZGFLNGR3VFVSU1E/edit?usp=sharing

Being a real Forum noob so far, I do hope it works for you.
    If not, drop a comment and I´ll try to figure out what´s wrong...

What I would like it to do...

In future releases, I am thinking of enhancing the tool with the following goodies:
    • BFA calculator accounting for pro-packs, reset bonuses, allies, etc
    • review of the layout and colors
    • BiS (Best in Slot) gear lists for different situations
    • gear finder (what drops where?). Low priority though

I do have a crude BFA calculator ready that I might fuse into this tool, if I see any interest (as well as having the time to do it). I don´t want to overload the actual tool though...

Credits

This tool has largely been inspired by the amazing tool that is Stoneford´s KaW build calculator
    Most data stems from the excellent compilation in Resilience´s Equipment Enchantment Guide. Without that one, I guess I still would be screenshotting players´gears by this date...

Do not hesitate to express your suggestions, ask your questions and point out the remaining errors...

2. reserved for future use

3. reserved too...

4. You probably should've asked a mod before you posted that link lol, but honestly, nobody gives a ****

5. Cool. I mean, I would have done it WAAAAAAY better, but it's still pretty cool.

6. N8, that's rude. He worked hard on that.

7. Excuse me. He must have spent a lot of time working on this thread. Why the heck is hard on silenced?

8. Awesome thread, but useful stuff doesn't get posts. I suggest talking to wulf about him editing it into a thread of his.

9. Uploaded to the latest version - v2.0

Newly added in this version:
    • Equipment Comparison Calculator: Compare two equipment stats easily!
    • corrected the stats for Gauntlets of Retribution lvl2
    • updated some miscellaneous missing data

10. Excellent job! With all the different equip out there, this saves the inferno and mith.

11. This is pretty cool. Thanks

12. This is an awesome tool. You did some great work here.

13. Great job homie, much props to you for making this and sharing

14. This is a good tool. Thanks for the work.

15. shameless bump

Almost done with a first version including pro-packs, reset bonuses, achievements and whatever to calculate your BFE / BFA (or rather your true strength).

More of a BFA / BFE calculator than the simple Equipment calculator I started with though...