Thank You WallRocketAJAX #1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _0ne, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Awww why not :c that makes Oli sad. What are you like a lone wolf? o_O

2. Lol Rom I'm aware of ops LB str trust me and my comment was not aimed at you it was in reply to Jam who reckons Jax was crushing op and FYI you are trolling this thread just as I am 

3. I have nothing against PS builds for obvious reasonsThey certainly have their place in kaw. However, I also don't hide behind them in forums (like wittle wabbit)

4. Oh. ;)

Sure, why not. :roll:

5. That's what's up. I use to lone wolf merc Swars early 2011. Good times.

6. Since, am perm silenced..guess theres no harm in anwsering your ?'s here eh?

1-Old Forumer Names, XxX_JoKeR__XxX, Booty_Tickled.
    2-Pretty high, compared to you.

7. Lulz I remember the name booty.

Yeah, I can never get drops and couldn't do those EE wars as often as I wanted so can't buy the mith Equip.

Perm silenced? Bummer :/ they don't put it in status' anymore?

8. Yeah rocket is a moron and easy to spy 

9. I never said rocket was a moron. Don't change subject. And no need to insult anyone except the trolls 

10. Gratz on your achievement and thanks for making it MORE impossibe to get through on ya Boss 

11. Ok look, if Ajax failed to hit you 200 times, then he must have been using his spies. Because there is no way in the hell he would lose with his troops compared to your 500k defense. So i'm gonna go ahead and bs that ajax is even trying :lol:

12. And did i read somewhere on this thread that Ajax is self pinning on eb? Thats pretty much a bold ass lie. He hasn't hit an eb in 13 hrs, and that was only four hits :lol:

13. Now that i've pointed some bs out, i'm just gonna lurk this thread until theres more bs to call out.

14. Delta. Your noobness is amazing Your right. Not sure why Ajax wasn't trying. Delta please don't farm me You stats are huge.

15. Delta obviously has no idea what bfa is

16. Wow, delta. Noob muchYou may want to learn a bit more about game mechanics before you call bs on 0ne's ability to attack AjaxLadies and gentlemen, we have officially been introduced to kaw's nubbiest nublet

17. Ajax has bfa also

18. Official dip **** of the year award :)

19. You are going to compare Ajax bfa to #20 on ally lb? We may have a runner up for dip **** of the year