Land Complete Hansel Question.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *FaithReaper (01), Jun 7, 2013.

1. Okay so listen this gets a little Complicated, Which of these thee builds would make the most money if they unload on haunt on the hour and hit no pots.First build a LC GH, second build a LC vol/sos hansel, third a LC vol/guilds on lowlands.Please try to use facts and be respectful thanks. :D

2. Guild hansel all the way. Bearing in mind, it costs only 1 bil to have a guild and 180 bil to have a level 3 volary. In my opinion

3. HLBC T5 spy with 25 volls, Would make more in the end. But at a huge build cost.

So GH has a higher VFM, And takes ~50b to BC. :D

4. interesting

5. The T5 hlbc hansel makes most plunder.

The lc guild hansel is basically a build to bank your cash instead of putting it into buildings.

6. Build costs (including lands, 1 T5 attack build. No towers. Excluding pots.)
    Volary SOS total cost = 6,977,299,737,000
    Guild Hansel total cost = 2,257,723,730,000

7. Whilst it costs by far the most, Vol/SoS makes much more than any other type of Hansel when complete.

8. Why does everyone keep using t5 attack building? Not needed.. 25x vols. The question was about plunder, not build costs. Vol / SOS would make the most

9. If you are a gh, it is better to skim hit on a haunt (unload to 70-80%), as you make more that way.

A LCBC T5 hansel makes the most from haunts, no question, but the cost getting there is enormous.

I personally suggest staying gh until you can convert to t5lcbc all at once.

10. It's best to skim with any build.

11. Lol how long it would take to save up 4.5 tril to
    Do a massive conversion.

12. Maybe a 1.5 months if you ally trade well

13. Since 1st season ee wars ended i have been able to:

Buy 90,100b lands, upgrade my t5 atk to l2, and acquire 350b worth of bfa. This took 2 weeks.

So yes, gh can do it. The more invested in good allies the better.

14. GH are cheaper to make and build.
    Vols/SOS hansels will make more in the long run and will be good for stats. Unlike GH's.
    GH's are just cheaper to do.