The Vanished Paladins and No Mith Reward Rule

Discussion in 'Wars' started by renamed86, Jun 10, 2013.

1. So I wanted to inform the kawmunnity about the vanished paladins eb and rules of which I was unaware. I thought the whole kawmunnity would benefit from it. Also wanted to make a suggestion to devs.

After email exchanges with the support team, i received the following response:

'I double checked the one prior, you are correct that your Clan did complete it, however the bad news was you were 3rd to last for this particular EB and Mithril reward is based on contribution. It does vary but bottom few finishers of the EB usually do not receive Mithril (for future reference).'

So I didn't get any mith....but I was unaware of this rule.

If I could make a suggestion to devs it would be that the bottom 3 FROM THE WAR should be the ones not receiving a mith reward...NOT bottom 3 on a silly eb.

Hope this is helpful to all of kaw.

2. *Reserved*

3. Screw the eb completely. Just give us the bloody mith already.

4. Wow. Good to know. Pretty sucky outcome...

5. Wow that's rough dude. I've only had a chance at 3 no matches and I hit eb as little a possivle cause I hate them. Still received Mithril.

This is crap ata. He Signed up for war and fought. He did his part. Do yours and return the Mithril he lost for having to pay to war.

6. Thats bs ata, I hit a vp eb 4 times total after a no match due to rl issues taking over was bottom and still received 13 mith. Like seriously devs I appreciate you work hard making kaw great but are you beginning to make it up as ya go now?

7. Everyone should get their mith no matter how many actions in the eb, they join the war, time usage, pots burns, xtal use, and mithing up. Devs pls look into it everyone should get those mith.

8. mith is gathered through the equation given by dev so its just fair that they r given base on their contribution in war. it wont be fair if the last three did very well but got no miths

9. thanks for posting hat. thought I was crazy when I only got 6 mith from that eb before.

10. Wow. Talk about money grab

11. Happened to me to:( twice

12. Sorry mike...I'm a forum noob. Don't know how to put a ss on here. But I assure you it's verbatim from ata email

13. Devs should remove that EB. If you don't win war you shouldn't get any mitril. But devs won't do that since players use crystals and therefore more $$$ for them

14. After working your butt off to war for 2 hours during the night they show you two fingers if you don't burn xtals on their new Eb, that doesn't even refund all the Mith spent that war.

15. Support
    Make it simple Dev's, losing war clan receive 75%-80% of mith used per individual. Make the Paladin EB only available for NO MATCH scenarios.

16. Wow that's messed up

17. Yeah I heard about this. I don't understand why they don't refund all 14.

Here's my story. We warred, and lost, but I finished 10th in le plunder. So we do the silly EB, and I finish 14th... I was given 11 mith as a refund. I mean thanks for that but, am I suppose to get 1 in war and EB in order to get 14 mith refunded? The random mith refund is horse poop

Refund based on war contributions not EB.

18. this is... solution vs. not a solution time with slaya
    solution: hit the eb more
    not a solution: dont not hit the eb more
    this has been solution vs. not a solution time with slaya