imarabbit male or female lmao

Discussion in 'Wars' started by chaos-reborn, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Im calling you out rabbit so far your so called farming has been a waste of my time pick upyour game bro or should i say sis lmao plz if your a male stop calling me hun its disturbing any good farmers out there plz post imarabbits wall and school him on the art thanks

2. I could never tell the sex of a rabbit at a glance either lol

3. Maybe i should post the screenshot of your previous builds before you reset? LMFAO

4. Ohh there u are rabbit lol are u gonna drop your other farms and focus on me

5. Another bunny victim. Funny calling someone out after they've made you reset, and are now too small to hit๎„…

6. Nah not the at all lol i he hadnt even started farming me before i reset had i known then wat i know now i never would have done it oops lol

7. Btw did u know rabbit has an unlimited supply of illegal accounts omg did i say that lol

8. Keep resetting dude.. One day u will realise it won't help you...

9. Omg do I smell some big ole butthurt here? And I mean as smelly as ice cubes father in friday.

10. Unlimited supply of illegal accounts? Bro im reported almost weekly. Rofl. They would be banned already if that were true. But um yea. As you were saying.... You regret resetting....? ROTFLMFAO

11. Hun, you really shouldn't make rage forums.. QQ more

12. I always thought rabbit had been neutered.

13. Not a rage post at all im enjoying every bit of his attemps to farm me lol

14. Gee... look who's back. Last I saw that annoying rabbit he was holed up in a pathetic packet of government taco sauce - seemed a pretty fitting home for a thieving liar to me... ๎‚

15. @op if you're going to complain about being farmed and THEN RESET because of it and STILL trying to act all tough, you're not going to bring yourself anything but trouble. And just to answer the title: IMARABBIT is a guy.

16. Lmao calling out the devil have fun op

17. This thread screams TOU, the title breaks it. Your publicly accusing him of having illegal accounts, which breaks it.

Also he made you reset, you should just wuit making yourself look like a complete retard.