Story Ideas Needed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by xXxRPL_I_AngusEmpire_l_RPLxXx, Jun 8, 2013.

1. So Im writing a story and I need Small characters. Not Main ones.

First I'll tell you what's it roughly about,

So its a semi futuristic game, gunpowder or guns have not been invented. A universe like ours but different.

So we have advanced swords that protect the duelist for minor injuries. Crossbows with semi auto aiming. Reload after 10 shots.

I need ideas for weapons, armour and characters. Here are the templates for applications.

Weapon
    -Name:
    -Look:
    -Ability
    -Disadvantage
    -Strenght?
    -Durability (Does it break when hitting a wall?)

Armour
    -Name
    -Strenght
    -Ability
    -Weakness (Uneffective too?)(Add weapon if its a new weapon)
    -Look
    -Rarity?

Character: These arent main ones. I may use ideas though.
    -Name
    -Appearance

Ill be thinking about a title.

2. Question, do you want a general weapon that everyone can use or ones your main characters will use?
    Character:
    -Name: Voltair
    -Appearance: Graying hair, but still got the muscles of his youth, which he spent on the farm he was grown on before later joining the Marines (or whatever you want to call it)
    -Weapon preference: Broadsword and crossbow, which he wears strapped to his back.

3. General weapons. I won't use all ideas but i will try to use a lot

4. Cannon Mk IV (Mark IV common name)

Futuristic weapon that shoots bolts covered in blue flame. Characters tend to hold it like a mini gun. It can also be not agile by attaching it to the side of trucks or on top of army vehicles.

When bolts impact, they instantly explode and everything within a 5 foot radius is disintegrated and everyone within a 26 foot radius is dead.

This weapon is not very easy to carry around due to it's size.

5. So it can be moved but slow... Heavy weapon that deals burns. 1 meter diameter crater and scorched earth for 8~

Characters can't fire without mounting it first or recoil will destroy weapon

Changed a little but I like it :)

6. Weapon

-Name: Blade of Ashes

-Look: (I'll get back to you on this)

-Ability:
    • Fire Aspect.
    • Self-Regeneration/Leech Life.
    • Secret ability yet to be discovered. *hint hint*

-Disadvantage: Cannot block crossbow shots. (that's all I can think of)

-Strength: 10. (assuming you just want it out of 10)

-Durability: Can slice through Titanium. (the hardest natural metal in the world, I looked it up.)

Description: It is said this legendary sword holds the power of the phoenix, whoever wields it is granted the power to revive the fallen.

Armor
    • -Name: Char's Battle Regalia (I'm terrible with names lol)
    • -Strength: 50 (because it's armor)
    • -Ability: Resistant to Fire, Electricity, and will heal minor wounds (this goes with Blade of Ashes
    • -Weakness: "I took a crossbow shot to the knee."
    • -Look: (I'll get back to you)
    • -Rarity: Ultra

7. That seems pretty unbelievably overpowered

8. I'm thinking that, I may have to really refine the items, I may have strong weapons, but I really want them to be even...

9. Weapon: SA Bow
    Look: Black, has rigid metal sharp metal blade at the ends, smooth in center. (It's an actual bow not a crossbow)
    Ability: Can use metal blades at the ends as a double sided sword.
    Disadvantage: Bow string needs to be replaced like every 10 shots and you need to cut the string or untie the string for the double sided sword.
    Strength: Arrows can penetrate any 1 thing, sword can block every metal, but not any magic or like flames.
    Durability: Arrows are reusable for 5 shots, bow is literally unbreakable, same with metal, the only thing that can break the metal is hot magma.
    Other: The bows were made by the legendary Shadow Assassins, and contained the essence of them which makes the bow, sword, and arrows glow black. The bow is really rare if you haven't guessed

Armor: The SA Armor
    Strength: light weight armor that can only really block a small knife
    Ability: camouflages with the shadows
    Look: Black with gray trimming
    Rarity: Also made by the shadow assassins, contains essence, really rare.

Character: Ghost
    Appearance: Black hair, silver eyes.
    Weapon Preference: Real Bow and Light Armor
    Weapon: SA Bow and SA Armor
    Ability: Blend in with shadows, skilled marksman
    Weakness: will always help people even if all hope is lost, Calvary, Doesn't do as good in the light
    Other: his SA weapons were passed down generation to generation, Ghost's great ancestors were the original founding members of the SAs and Ghost has gotten some of their talents.