Valiant Knight achievement!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Miles, May 31, 2013.

1. It's an ok idea with good intentions, however I don't like it. Mainly because its very subjective. There's no clear definition of this achievement like there are in the others, and because of this it may have a negative impact on the kingdoms it's bestowed upon. Das my 2 cents.

2. don't know how you define what being awesome to each other means. it should be pretty innate. i like this idea, but it just might be self-defeating. now when i'm on wc, i see players posting adds offering to answer any questions and train anyone who needs/wants it. this wasn't happening before, leading me to believe that those who want to help others for the right reasons will be drowned out by those who do it for the wrong reasons.

3. Very nice,thanks for this opportunity

4. I like!

5. You guys make this game really fun!! Thanks guys!! Keeping the game fun and always new is hard but u guys are getting it done really well!!!!

6. I haven't had a Kill Shot on Apheriun in Months, that's Pretty Nice

7. this sounds awesome =D

8. That's a cool shout out ! Props devs

9. Anyone got this yet? Just curious wat it looks like

10. Not yet, devs still making a decision ;)

11. I still have know clue on how thos achievement wotks, is it a beauty contest, or a popularity contest, and howis someone brought to the attention of the "judges"?

12. Also, does the amount of REAL money someone spends on the game make a difference in this award? Just wondoring?

13. thx avatar was just coming to post that cos I hadn't seen anyone with it :)

14. Give it to mcarni,Lebanon_5,caerleonthewise,baby-cat,scacfu and Damonfong....

15. Also my owner -dude-

16. Brotherhood Queen(Queen_HGL) deserves this achievement. She helps, protects and goes the extra mile to make new kingdoms comfortable in the game. She gives you the easiest and comfortable build advice to make your kingdom grow. I know alot of people she has helped in the game but won't say names but if you read this and know she helped you when you started don't be shy just say the truth bcos she is the best person in the game.

17. I think it's a great idea and a great way for players that like to help players great job devs that's all i wanted to say

18. Has anyone received the achievement yet?